Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

So here's another lost first chapter from the good old days. I think around 2004.

This was going to be a spoof of police shows and films about the adventures of pair of mismatched cops on Coruscant, Faytonni and Med-beq. Faytonni was going to be the stiff, by-the-book cop with Faytonni (who sadly doesn't even appear), the slick, fast-talking rookie.

Note a sprinkling of references to cop shows and films scattered here and there.....

As before, only one chapter was ever created. But, gaze upon it and imagine all of the hilarity that might have ensued had I finished this one.

I know we had been talking about ideas for stories, but this is out of no-where! Talk about a clever story idea. :lol: You could continue this series super easy by having a central story line, as well as side issues that other officers have to deal with, both with the criminals as well as within the department. Especially since towards the end of the Clone Wars the Clone Troopers had started acting as a security force (according to the animated show) if I remember correctly. I love these blasts from the past!

I'm glad I at least caught episode 1 in 3D.

K-3PO 1.JPGK-3PO 2.JPG K-3PO (The Empire Strikes[…]

AT-ACT

Kind of makes me feel foolish for buying it right […]

Unfortunately haha, it's always a weird run around[…]

HasLab Wish list

I'd pay 30 dollars a pop for characters that haven[…]

John Morog Customs - GNK-O

Nice job on Maron Namony. Love the look... would […]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Winding down on my droid factory for the holidays.[…]

Here is my list: 1. Yosh Calfor 2. Krennic 3. Tren[…]