Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

I thought it was great, Jodo. Very well done.

And it's your story, so do what makes you happy. You want to make it an Aliens crossover? Then go for it, like you did. I was expecting Stormtrooper zombies, to be honest. So I was a bit surprised.

Great photography and a lot of tension. Your photos are top notch. The Rogue One helmets really look great on the Stormtroopers and you have put together awesome layouts with the Space Walls from GTP toys.

Happy Halloween!

:wink:
I was expecting undead bucketheads. What I got was a WONDERFUL surprise! :lol: I think you know exactly how I feel about this crossover! Haha. Amazing work with those corridors and walkways throughout the ship. Any tips for making stuff like that? They look amazing. What scale are you using here? Are these the Black Series figures?
Codaks wrote::lol: I hate how life happens when you're in the middel of something importent :wink:

Life just doesn’t seem to give me a natural break anymore. There have been many days when I woke up and thought I was going to have time that evening to work on some customs or the photonovel, and then something comes up. :(

Yautjaclanleader wrote:I was expecting undead bucketheads. What I got was a WONDERFUL surprise! :lol: I think you know exactly how I feel about this crossover! Haha. Amazing work with those corridors and walkways throughout the ship. Any tips for making stuff like that? They look amazing. What scale are you using here? Are these the Black Series figures?

Thank you!! I wondered if you would check out this PN, since you’re into aliens/predators! I’m glad you enjoyed it! The walls I purchased, mostly. The “decrepit” walls are edited versions of NiebNieb’s printed walls. And the figures are all 3.75! The Stormtroopers are the custom ones I made, and the Alien is a Hiya Toys version.

darthvlad wrote:Two months to get the second part done for this Halloween!

Ahhhh! There may be just enough time to figure something out. Even if I just photographed a very small margin each week it could work.

I still have a completely photographed Era of Darkness chapters that’s been mostly edited...It’s sitting in the figurative parking lot. I have thought a millions times I would maybe at least write the next few chapters, but haven’t made any progress on that either. :(
I make stuff too!

Great stuff here! Lots of great use of parts and […]

Community fodder box...

Thanks for letting us know. Even though it'll be […]

I knocked out bunch of customs over the past coupl[…]

Dang, and I thought that was going to be an easy […]

The Dark Crystal (Funko) 3.75 line

Received an email from Amazon updating my Dark Cry[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]