Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

Would you be interested in reading this based on these pictures?

Very interested
83%
Somewhat interested
17%
Not interested
No votes
0%
By ImperialOfficer
I had a great idea for a photonovel while working on my latest custom, so I spent a few hours shooting parts of the prologue/first chapter. here arfe a few pictures.
Attachments
sky.PNG
sky.PNG (333.92 KiB) Viewed 1013 times
IMG_0934[1].JPG
IMG_0933[1].JPG
By darthvlad
PNs are cool and I enjoy reading everyone’s stories, taking in the photos and am amazed by everyone’s ideas. This is a good group of fans and people will encourage and offer feedback!

I look forward to a your addition.
By Codaks
I enjoy (love) a good fan made story. Another thing I enjoy is to see, how different people take on the task of making a PN. Story, diorama and editing techniques in both ends of the scale.
As long as the story appeals to me and the images are decent, I'm up for anything.

I've seen a few PNs on Photonovel alliance, that I can't seem to get myself to read, due to the images are to messy with effects and text.
By ImperialOfficer
I'm working on it. I completely scrapped everything I had done and am currently working on planning all of the shots/dialogue. I am still using some of my ideas, but I have a lot of work to do before I can post more photos.
By ImperialOfficer
I still have a long way to go, but I created a few things for the beginning today. The hardest part so far is making characters with my limited supply of parts, as well as figuring out how I am going to do the dioramas.

By ImperialOfficer
LOOKING FOR DONATIONS!
My goal is to complete this by the end of the summer, but my age (15) and my lack of a job have left me with not nearly enough money to fund the things that I need for this. If anyone can help me out with some of the things I need to complete this, I would really appreciate it. Here are a few things that I need for this:
Battle droids
Animated Phase 1 Clone Troopers
Realistic Phase 2 Clone Troopers (Ball-jointed hips preferred, such as TVC or ROTS AT-TE Gunner)
Galactic marine
Head from ROTS Polis Massan
First Order Assault Walker (Any color) - https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Awaken ... dpSrc=srch
(Don't need pilot)
AT-RT's

Again, not trying to be greedy, I just really want to do this and I'm hoping that someone can help.

YAK_Chewie wrote:Oh sounds cool!

Good luck on the dioramas... I have found that boards of insulation foam from Home Depot work out great as a starting point.

:wink:

Thanks for the advice, I got some and it seems like a lot better base for the diorama than foam board.
Last edited by ImperialOfficer on Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
By ImperialOfficer
YAK_Chewie wrote:Donations, eh?

Well, if it's for a photonovel, I might be able to support that. :-)

Give me some time, I might be able to pull a goody box together for you.

:wink:

Awesome!

I also have decided that anyone who supports this will get a free linoleom print of either your favorite star wars charachter or one of your originasl custom creations, in a similar style to my Captain Rex print: viewtopic.php?f=74&t=8470, as well as a print related to my photonovel, as a token of my appreciation.

Thanks, man! Appreciate the kind words... and the[…]

John Morog Customs - GNK-O

Nice job on Maron Namony. Love the look... would […]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Winding down on my droid factory for the holidays.[…]

Here is my list: 1. Yosh Calfor 2. Krennic 3. Tren[…]

I predict Walmart TVC rollback in January. :wink[…]

Great looking stuff as usual. I have a custom t[…]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

http://www.yakfaceforums.com/phpBB3/download/file[…]

Ewok Love

Merry Sithmas!