Image Image Image Image Image

Niktom's Autograph Collection

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Niktom
Imperial Alchemist

Re: Niktom's Autograph Collection

Postby Niktom » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:24 pm

Got to meet Alan Harris (Bossk) over the weekend. Super great guy! Real down to earth, funny and friendly.

Nice group shot with Alan, Mike Edmonds (Logray), and my partners in crime.

We talked Alan and Mike into hanging with us after the show at The Magic Time Machine in Dallas. Good food, good stories and lots of fun.

Always looking for Vintage Star Wars Holiday Special Items
Visit YaksPub.com
dj121
Midi-Chlorian

Postby dj121 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:40 pm

Wow, Scott!

What an awesome collection you have there. Have you added anything recently?

And yes, I agree. Ashley is a lovely girl and VERY easy on the eyes. I have yet to actualy meet her.
The Force will be with you, Always!
Niktom
Imperial Alchemist

Postby Niktom » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:07 pm

Hey, thanks!

Wow... been a while since I've looked at this list. Funny thing is, I haven't really added much. The few I'm really want are either tough to catch or just cost WAY too much. Been busy collecting other things.

However, I do have some newer stuff...

For my Holiday Special Focus I've picked up the following:
Two reprints signed by Peter

Someone on the RebelScum forums sent me this one of Bea Arthur for my collection. Not a HS print but still, great to have the auto.

Then my most recent fav. is a repeat but was fun to get.

Got to hang out with Richard for a weekend.

Was able to present him with some 501st swag

I even watched his table while we went on a "comfort break".

Figured I'd make him a little money while he was gone...

I manged to pick up some other repeats here and there from my cousin's collection but to think of it... Alan Harris may have been the last new one I've received in person. Geez, that was in 2010! I need to get to some cons!
Visit YaksPub.com
Niktom
Imperial Alchemist

Postby Niktom » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:26 pm

Had a few more adventures since posting in here last.

In August of 2013 I got to dance on stage with Weird Al, he was gracious enough to meet with our group afterwards and sign some autographs. Being a teacher, I couldn't think of anything better than to get one of his fantastic children's books signed.

That's me he's signing to!!! Yea... it was surreal.

Way back in 2008, I got to meet Chris Parsons (4-LOM/K-3PO/Death Star Droid) where I had him "alter" and sign a vintage Zuckuss/4-LOM card back. Well, in March of this year (2014) I got the chance to meet Cathy Munroe who played Zuckuss, so I had her "alter" and sign a vintage 4-LOM/Zuckuss cardback. They now look great next to one another.

In August of this year (2014) I helped get Peter Mayhew to a small local convention that's near by. The night he arrived in town, a bunch of us 501st Troopers joined him at Waffle House for dinner. Yes, I said Waffle House... come to find out Peter and his wife are huge fans. The service was HORRIBLE! Which surprised us because this is usually a really good Waffle House. I've eaten there before plus Peter and Angie had too on their way to see family on numerous occasion. But, for whatever reasons... the service SUCKED that night... so bad the manager gave us all our meals for half price, handed out tons of coupons, free coffee mugs, and pens.

So what better way to commemorate the occasion then to have both Peter and Angie sign my mug.

It was Peter's idea to sign it on the inside.

Visit YaksPub.com

Return to “Autographs”