Image Image Image Image Image

=StArWaRs TaToO'S=

Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

jedistyle
fALLeN jEdI

=StArWaRs TaToO'S=

Postby jedistyle » Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:12 pm

i have posted these in the general disscussion section, but now that we have a fan art section, i thoght i'd start a SW tatoo thread here. i'm sure many of you have already seen these, but here are my SW tatoos. im working on another already that takes up my entire left side.......of naga saddow, old school sith style! :twisted:

all you other crazy fans that have SW tats feel free to show them, even if they were already in the other thread........tatoos and SW rule! :D

=Boba Fett=(outside of left calf)

=Darth Maul=(back of left calf)

=Quinlan Vos=(left inner forearm)

-heres one with me and my wife with shane turgeon, the guy that put together the "force in the flesh" tatoo book and hannah fom the upcoming new tatoo shop series "LA ink".

-and this one is on with me and the guy jan dursema uses for a model for quinlan vos in the darkhorse comics that my tat is based from.

=aayla secura=

=JeDiStYlE= "iT's OnLy aFtEr wE'vE LoSt eVeRyThInG, tHaT wE aRe FrEe tO dO aNyThInG......"

*In search of an HK-47 right arm if anyone has one they are willing to part with, thanks.
Darth Kikinou
Sith Lord

Re: =StArWaRs TaToO'S=

Postby Darth Kikinou » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:52 am

Those are way cool man, this is from the book you referred to I think?
http://www.theforceintheflesh.com/topten/
WARNING: those who are easily offended should NOT click through.

My fave is the lightsabre through the neck!
Incom
Jedi / Sith Apprentice

Postby Incom » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:09 am

Dang, that's some serious artwork on your skin, Erik! Or rather, just a bit below the skin, techincally speaking :wink: The double bill of Quinlan and Aayla looks exepctionally beautiful. Were both done by the same artist?

Oh and this Quinlan:

... well, he sure looks a lot like Robb Flynn from Machine Head :twisted:

I'm trying to design an armband with my daughter's name in Aurebesh. It's pretty hard to get it right and in line with my two Sepultura tribal tats.
Follow me around the web
ImageImage
red_skeleton7
Midi-Chlorian

Postby red_skeleton7 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:49 pm

Those are some pretty awesome tattoos!! Definetly love the Aayla and Quinlan!!
"What? You think the Collector only bought one of me?" Boba Fett (MAG)
jedibyron
Moisture Farmer

Postby jedibyron » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:53 pm

sweet ink. i just got my first started this last summer, based on LOTR with some sindarin text, but i really would love a star wars piece blending dark horse comic style with either Japanese or 40's classic...
Incom
Jedi / Sith Apprentice

Postby Incom » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:09 am

Just bumping this one, as I'll finally get my SW based tattoo next Wednesday. And a week later, immediately my second one! Each will be an arm band just above my biceps, featuring my oldest girl's name (Linet Amber) in Aurebesh and my youngest girl's name (Dione Jasmijn) in a font featured in the Dark Forces game. Both will be finished with swirling fine lines with little tribal flowers. The arm band will be "closed" with my girls' zodiac signs. Will post pics as soon as possible of course!
Follow me around the web
ImageImage
Incom
Jedi / Sith Apprentice

Postby Incom » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:03 pm

Well, I had my left arm done last Wednesday and my right arm just this afternoon. After discussing the design further with the artist, I went with just a full armband of the letters. The swirling lines and tribal flowers just didn't look right with the design of the letters. Here's a couple of shots from my left arm. Once my right arm has healed a bit, I'll post pics of that as well!

Image Image Image

Here's the full text:

Follow me around the web
ImageImage
DanOfTheDead

Postby DanOfTheDead » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:12 pm

Very cool!
w.meyles
Midi-Chlorian

Postby w.meyles » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:21 am

Hi there my fellow lowlander!
The way you appear to be intwingled in this hobby gets richer every new topic I open in these forums.
Ha, I have tree daughters with similar names as yours. That gives something to think about... :mrgreen:
I like your outcome, Incom.
Incom
Jedi / Sith Apprentice

Postby Incom » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:42 am

w.meyles wrote:Hi there my fellow lowlander!
The way you appear to be intwingled in this hobby gets richer every new topic I open in these forums.
Ha, I have tree daughters with similar names as yours. That gives something to think about... :mrgreen:
I like your outcome, Incom.

Thanks Walter, I've been a Star Wars fan since late '83 (RotJ came out in Feb. '84) and frankly, it's been one of the constants in my life. Combining my love for my little girls with my love for Star Wars like this, just feels right, you know?
Follow me around the web
ImageImage
w.meyles
Midi-Chlorian

Postby w.meyles » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:58 am

Thanks Walter, I've been a Star Wars fan since late '83 (RotJ came out in Feb. '84) and frankly, it's been one of the constants in my life. Combining my love for my little girls with my love for Star Wars like this, just feels right, you know?

Yeah, I see. That gives two (or three) constants in your life combined. A strong Force to go with!
I was done with Star Wars when I became 12 and picked it up again when I was 25. Lot of historical toy soldiers, table top battles and Warhammer in between. Creativity is my constant in all of this. I can draw the line from when I was 6 to right what I am doing now. Is there something in aurebesh to symbolize this?
Incom
Jedi / Sith Apprentice

Postby Incom » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:30 am

Time to add another one. Had this made at Celebration Europe II in Essen, yeah! So it's still pretty fresh.

I had this old, small, Sepultura snake and have been thinking about covering it up with either a bigger version or something else. Well, this is the final result!

Follow me around the web
ImageImage
jedistyle
fALLeN jEdI

Postby jedistyle » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:47 am

very cool remco. that a huge twilek head and i really like the color palete you went with. did you go with the same artists who did your arubesh wraps aroudn your arms?
=JeDiStYlE= "iT's OnLy aFtEr wE'vE LoSt eVeRyThInG, tHaT wE aRe FrEe tO dO aNyThInG......"

*In search of an HK-47 right arm if anyone has one they are willing to part with, thanks.

Return to “Fan Art”