Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By Niktom
Well... I can't draw a stick figure to save my life, so I have my students create stuff for me.

These first 4 are all by the same guy. Very very talented, this is some really early work of his back when he was in Jr High and High school.

This is me as Boba Fett... kinda cool.

This was done in Microsoft Paint.

The next two I don't actually own but have been trying to get for the past 3 years. The kids brought them by my classroom to show off... little snots! Just waving them in front of me laughing as a drool.

My only actual painting. Hoping to add to this area soon.

One of my all time favorites... it's a wood burning!

Finally, this is a "water rocket" from a project I do with my Physics class each year. Inside is a 20 oz cola bottle that you fill half way with water then presureize with air. They usually fly about 25 to 30 feet in the air. Obviously this student was working for some brownie points.
By Paulskywalker
All very nice, your students all seem to have their own styles going on.
By Incom
Fun stuff, Niktom. And the Boba done in Paint and the Vader really stand out. What do you teach, by the way?

Hm, this topic reminds me I have some drawings I made back in '97. I'll look 'em up and scan 'em. The Fan Art section is still way too small :wink:
By Niktom
Every month our student body votes for Teacher of the Month and one of our computer classes designs a poster for said teacher. Well, January I had the honor of being selected and here is the poster some of my kiddos made. I love it!

By red_skeleton7
Great job! Hope you get it!!

Good Luck

Redskeleton

P.S. Haven't heard from you about the pics, you probably been busy not rushing you at all, just curious on how things are. I've been busy myself, and having technical difficulties trying to get my artwork and PN going...so hopefully I'll have something out soon.
By Niktom
At All-Con Dallas I got to meet and hang out with Bill Cable, the creator of CreatureCantina.com, and I was able to pick up these great looking pieces. If you've never checked out Bill's work, it's worth your time.

By Clone_5X
very cool and good art if they were yours? lol.
Yakfinities #71 - ideas phase

I like the idea of Desert Dwellers :wink:

Jurassic World Mattel Line

this stuff is getting snatched up so fast at our l[…]

Here's another WIP... http://yakfaceforums.com/p[…]

AT-ACT

I checked the Lexington, KY store and they are all[…]

? regarding TLJ Kylo Ren figure

Has anyone tried to see if the TLJ 5 POA Kylo Ren'[…]

Custom 8" Neca Predators

Here is my newest predator created out of some che[…]

SpaceLizard1980’s Customs