Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By julianmaurice

Hi folks.

Like Niktom, I've been playing with Photoshop Elements in preparation for a push into the Photonovel world. Here is where I'll be posting my favourites from my photo shoots.

Please enjoy.

[/img]
By Incom
Nice shots, Joolz. Older ones, but they check out :D You should make this like some sort of PN Preview thread, like others do. Post a couple of exciting scenes, that don't give away too much of the story 8)
By julianmaurice
Incom,

You are right.

I'm taking this Photonovel thing very seriously now and I am currently formulating a story and researching the facts. It is going to be a very long process, but I want to do it right first time and I'm aiming to impress. It's got to be Dark, it's got to be action packed and it's got to have some cool cameo's. I've become so enthused by what is going on here and on RS and I and I'm so excited at the prospect of taking part in the PN forum. I'll be amongs some very talented and creative people who's work constantly amazes me. Writing a good story that keeps readers hooked is the hard part, and that is what I am focusing on right now.

As far as teasers go, once I have got the story elements in place I'm going to have to plan the sets, and customise the figures needed, you obviously know the score. It's all consuming so it's really going to be a labour of love and it'll be some time before I'm ready to post teasers, but when they come, believe me they are going to ROOOCKKK!!!!

I did treat myself this weekend. I managed to get an old Imperial Troop Transport. I remember as an 8 year old being so envious of my best friend who had one, and now 32 years later I've finally got my own one. The Electrics are shot and the radar dish is missing but it only cost me £3.50 on e-bay, so it'll make a great little refurbishment project for inclusion in my novel.

I have a feeling that Moloch will be more readily […]

Community fodder box...

Fodder box literally just arrived ten minutes ago.[…]

Utinniii's Unique Creations Vol 2

I actually made a Squib (and have fodder for 3 mo[…]

Yakfinities #70 - Vote Now

I'm really hoping droids win; I've got a couple pr[…]

Custom Weyland-Yutani Scientist Figure

He looks pretty cool! Thanks! He wasn't too dif[…]

In 1984, as their successful Star Wars line was […]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Alien Pickpocket: He frequents the spaceport looki[…]