Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By frosty
Hope this is the right place for this
first up Luke in vaders helmet from empire, i used a lifecast of mark hamil and resculpted it
next, i made this up to look like bobba had crawled out of the pit after a long time in there,
Their really cool, the Vader helmet is really good and the Fett helmet is original i like it; makes me not want to get caught up in a sarlacc. :lol:
I love the concept of the second mask. 1000 years of digestive juices are going to do something to you even if you manage to escape very early on.

As for the first, that's awesome. You mentioning you worked on props in England ties in the life cast part for me. I had wondered where you would have gotten that! It's funny. There's a very similar painting to that concept on the official site right now.
By frosty
glad you like it
I have a few lifecasts in my collection, things i've picked up on projects or traded with other artists, the one for mark was taken for empire for use in this scene
Heres the original lifecast i took a mould from
from this mould i poured clay inside, added the back of the head and ears and heres the sculpture i came up with
i also have a casting of harrison ford, got this mould years ago,

Thanks - I can share the parts list... head - 5po[…]

Yakfinities #71 - ideas phase

So far, I think I would vote for either Desert (Fi[…]

Bodhi Rook is the only one that I hope they make. […]

1 K-2SO 2 Chirrut Imwe 3 Baze Malbus 4 Bodhi Rook […]

Triple Zero looks great - really cool. Thanks![…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

0-0-0.JPG 0-0-0 (Doctor Aphra comics) 0-0-0, o[…]

Determine the final spot for The Black Series: The[…]

Results! 01. Paige Tico 02. Lt. Kaydel Ko Connix […]