Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By The Professor
Those are awesome! The first looks just like one of the Insider magazine covers from when those episodes premiered. The figures surely look like their cartoon counterparts. And, that last one. That's just classic. Galactic Heroes reenacting the films. I don't think I've ever seen that...at least not done so professionally.
By raptorbandito
The Professor wrote:Those are awesome! The first looks just like one of the Insider magazine covers from when those episodes premiered. The figures surely look like their cartoon counterparts. And, that last one. That's just classic. Galactic Heroes reenacting the films. I don't think I've ever seen that...at least not done so professionally.

Thank you very much! It means a lot to hear compliments like that! I've only been doing this for a little over a year and a half, but I've learned a ton during that time.

And I definitely had that Insider cover in mind when I did the Bounty Hunter Team shot. I used one of the Gentle Giant statues as inspiration for Bossk's pose though. Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed them. Thanks for checking it out!
By The Professor
Hasbro should hire you to do their photography. Those are awesome. The colors of the backgrounds remind me of the vintage figures.

Did that tool box come with Gha?
Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Rouge One is the call sign for this band of (mostl[…]

Community fodder box...

I guess the best way would be to add in a few $$$ […]

Utinniii's Feedback

Just had a great trade with Utinniii . He's very[…]

Black Spire Outpost- WIP

Very inspiring! Makes me want to get back into ge[…]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

:lol: LOL, no 2 gammoreans already. I woul[…]

Mimban Stormtrooper