Moderators: MistaBinks, Yakface.com Staff

By JediJman
Grand_Admiral_Thrawn wrote:Imagine you were in charge of the casting for an EU movie. Who would be the actors you would choose and for which roles?

That's a pretty open question depending on which EU story you select. Did you have something in mind? If it's something from the New Jedi Order, I'd love to see Fisher, Ford, Hamill, & even Billy D. reprise their original roles.
By TB9153
i cant really be specific, but i really like to see new/no name actors. i think it takes away when hollywood uses big time, well knowns. we have seen them so much before that they arnt the character they are supposed to be portraying, but the guy from this this and this playing this new guy :lol:
JediJman wrote:
Grand_Admiral_Thrawn wrote:Imagine you were in charge of the casting for an EU movie. Who would be the actors you would choose and for which roles?

That's a pretty open question depending on which EU story you select. Did you have something in mind? If it's something from the New Jedi Order, I'd love to see Fisher, Ford, Hamill, & even Billy D. reprise their original roles.

I indeed intended this as an open question. We all have different tastes regarding the EU and I wanted everyone to have the opportunity to express themselves.
By Clone_5X
as weird as it would seem, jim carey as thrawn would be kinda cool lol.

Dang, and I thought that was going to be an easy […]

Community fodder box...

Box arrived, I havent had time to go threw it tho[…]

The Dark Crystal (Funko) 3.75 line

Received an email from Amazon updating my Dark Cry[…]

I make stuff too!

Productive weekend. This'll be the last new custom[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Here is my attempt at a character that may or may […]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]