Moderators: MistaBinks, Yakface.com Staff

By stroebel83
I was wondering, what do the droids of Cade's time look like. We see an early R1 unit in Episode 4 that looks huge and then the rest of the series we see r2, r3, r4, r5 units. R2-D2 even shows up in the Legacy era as an heirloom. So what do the droids in legacy look like? are they super advanced? I am sure the need for navi-computers is still there so they need a droid that fills the R2 niche'. Did the Vong invasion wipe out a lage number of the droid populace? I have no idea about any of this stuff but though it would be a cool converation. Maybe Legacy era droids would even be a sweet Yakfinities down the line. Any thoughts are welcome.
By DanOfTheDead
Interesting question, I'm having a hard time remembering very many in the comic... I think it WOULD be interesting if the Vong invasion ended up with much fewer droids in the galaxy. Or if it was a lasting result of the Clone Wars... fewer and fewer droids in reputable service because of lingering mistrust due to their overwhelming numbers in the Separatist army.

Best reference I can find is the list of droids from the Legacy Era campaign guide for the RPG:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Legacy_E ... app_droids
By Paulskywalker
I only have a handful of Legacy omnibus's so far but there has only been R2 D2 so far, i dont even remember background droids. Maybe the writers don't like droids? :lol:
By mercuryartstudios
I can say this i have EVERY SINGLE ISSUE of Legacy and there is very few droids but thats all, the comic however does focus more on other areas such as a wide range of planets, aliens, creatures, sith and ofcourse CADE, i do wonder however where is 3PO??? what about the Skywalker/SOLO bloodline would be nice to find out later on.

LONG LIVE KRAYT
By stroebel83
mercuryartstudios wrote:I can say this i have EVERY SINGLE ISSUE of Legacy and there is very few droids but thats all, the comic however does focus more on other areas such as a wide range of planets, aliens, creatures, sith and ofcourse CADE, i do wonder however where is 3PO??? what about the Skywalker/SOLO bloodline would be nice to find out later on.

LONG LIVE KRAYT

there is a sweet one shot I saw somewhere that shows a group finding the remains of 3pO can't remember whre it was
They mess around with his head and here stories from the episodes
By mercuryartstudios
stroebel83 wrote:
mercuryartstudios wrote:I can say this i have EVERY SINGLE ISSUE of Legacy and there is very few droids but thats all, the comic however does focus more on other areas such as a wide range of planets, aliens, creatures, sith and ofcourse CADE, i do wonder however where is 3PO??? what about the Skywalker/SOLO bloodline would be nice to find out later on.

LONG LIVE KRAYT

there is a sweet one shot I saw somewhere that shows a group finding the remains of 3pO can't remember whre it was
They mess around with his head and here stories from the episodes

--------------------------------------------------------

I think i remember that u sure it was 3p0? which issue?
I make stuff too!

I should maybe revisit that Luke; he might need bl[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Here is my attempt at a character that may or may […]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

There are a lot more SW toy items available in Ta[…]

Yakfinities #74 - Vote Now

I'm working on an wanted ex Rebel militia turned […]

They carve up nice. Like chicken. https://i.[…]