Image Image Image Image Image

Episode I (The Phantom Menace)

Discussion about past lines including TAC, TSC, OTC and Indiana Jones.

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

AaylaSecurasMan
Senator

Episode I (The Phantom Menace)

Postby AaylaSecurasMan » Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:04 pm

I recently (not sure why) started to look for and get Episode I stuff. Last night I went to a local Comic Store and score Chancellor Valorum, Tatooine Accessory set and (my favorite one) a 12" (well 6") Tatooine Anakin doll. I don't collect 12" dolls but this one was too cute to pass on, it was my first time seeing it.
Attachments
Anakin 6inch EpI.jpg
Anakin 6" Doll
Anakin 6inch EpI.jpg (10.15 KiB) Viewed 1119 times
Che la forza sia con voi
Paulskywalker
Supreme Chancellor

Re: Episode I (The Phantom Menace)

Postby Paulskywalker » Tue May 25, 2010 5:06 am

I just recieved part of my two "not-so" holy grails for TPM, the Rappel Line and Tatooine disguise accessory packs for £9.95 each; which is not bad considering the prices they go for. So geekly chuffed i have these, i'm an accessory set fan as well and playset fan see.

My holy grails were the 4 second wave accessory packs that are so hard and expensive to get, come close once to getting them all and got outbid. Second is the Fambaa seen it online for £80 but not sure if it's a good price for it or do i want to spend that much?
If i wanted figures like Rebels and Legends series i'd build a time machine. Even if i did want them, i'd probably still need a time machine..
lugo_matapollos
Scavenger

Postby lugo_matapollos » Tue May 25, 2010 4:10 pm

I wold love to have a pit droid army!!!! those litle guys are so funny, but not anoying at the same time...there were two packs but never seen them back here in mexico....MAN! I have to learn to cast figures!
visit us at our facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/SWCCMTY-Star-W ... 2/?fref=ts
Que tu hermana me acompañe.
Paulskywalker
Supreme Chancellor

Postby Paulskywalker » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:15 am

Managed to win a Fambaa on Ebay for £45 on Monday, which is not a bad price considering it's size and some of the buy it now prices, can't wait to get it next week. I love beasties!
If i wanted figures like Rebels and Legends series i'd build a time machine. Even if i did want them, i'd probably still need a time machine..
stroebel83
Teras Kasi

Postby stroebel83 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:52 pm

Paulskywalker wrote:Managed to win a Fambaa on Ebay for £45 on Monday, which is not a bad price considering it's size and some of the buy it now prices, can't wait to get it next week. I love beasties!

that is sweet, i just scored one as well. can't wait to see him with the new legacy gungans
"From Endor to Hoth/ Ripley to Spock
I'll find what you want/ But there's gonna be a cost
See, my name is Boba Fett/ I know my [shots are] tight
Start not actin'right/ You're frozen in carbonite"
MC Chris "Fett's Vette"
YAK_Jayson
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Jayson » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:05 pm

Our toyguide relaunch continues with the re-activation of the figures from the 1999-2000 Episode I Collection section!. In it, you’ll be able to view the entire Basic Figure collection, plus I’ve also updated the checklist to include all of the vehicles, playsets, creatures etc. that weren’t previously listed before. Click on the banner above to explore the revamped section.
Jayson
Yakface Reporter/Reviewer/Photographer/Toyguide Manager
Member of the JediDefender Twin Cities Collector Club

Follow us on Twitter and become a fan on our Facebook page.

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate... hate leads to incessant complaining.
The Professor
Forum Admin

Postby The Professor » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:57 pm

I found a Watto's Box cinema scene for $17.99 on Amazon with free shipping! Needless to say, in this time of Episode 1 nostalgia, I picked it up! A great purchase for sure. I've always wanted Graxol Kelvyyn.
Chewie, take The Professor in back and plug him into the hyperdrive!

Return to “Previous Hasbro Lines”