Discussion about past lines including TAC, TSC, OTC and Indiana Jones.

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By AaylaSecurasMan
I recently (not sure why) started to look for and get Episode I stuff. Last night I went to a local Comic Store and score Chancellor Valorum, Tatooine Accessory set and (my favorite one) a 12" (well 6") Tatooine Anakin doll. I don't collect 12" dolls but this one was too cute to pass on, it was my first time seeing it.
Attachments
Anakin 6inch EpI.jpg
Anakin 6" Doll
Anakin 6inch EpI.jpg (10.15 KiB) Viewed 1259 times
By Paulskywalker
I just recieved part of my two "not-so" holy grails for TPM, the Rappel Line and Tatooine disguise accessory packs for £9.95 each; which is not bad considering the prices they go for. So geekly chuffed i have these, i'm an accessory set fan as well and playset fan see.

My holy grails were the 4 second wave accessory packs that are so hard and expensive to get, come close once to getting them all and got outbid. Second is the Fambaa seen it online for £80 but not sure if it's a good price for it or do i want to spend that much?
By Paulskywalker
Managed to win a Fambaa on Ebay for £45 on Monday, which is not a bad price considering it's size and some of the buy it now prices, can't wait to get it next week. I love beasties!
By stroebel83
Paulskywalker wrote:Managed to win a Fambaa on Ebay for £45 on Monday, which is not a bad price considering it's size and some of the buy it now prices, can't wait to get it next week. I love beasties!

that is sweet, i just scored one as well. can't wait to see him with the new legacy gungans
By YAK_Jayson
Our toyguide relaunch continues with the re-activation of the figures from the 1999-2000 Episode I Collection section!. In it, you’ll be able to view the entire Basic Figure collection, plus I’ve also updated the checklist to include all of the vehicles, playsets, creatures etc. that weren’t previously listed before. Click on the banner above to explore the revamped section.
By The Professor
I found a Watto's Box cinema scene for $17.99 on Amazon with free shipping! Needless to say, in this time of Episode 1 nostalgia, I picked it up! A great purchase for sure. I've always wanted Graxol Kelvyyn.
John Morog Customs

Realized there were some customs that I hadn't pos[…]

01. Imperial/Death Star Gunner 02. Death Star Droi[…]

Yeah, I just joined that group...Did you see all […]

The dioramas for my own PN were always one of my f[…]

01. Uncle Owen 02. Aunt Beru 03. Brea Tonnika 04.[…]

Choose 2 from the following 5 to fill out #s 8-10 […]

Winners of this week’s Top Ten are: 01. Cin Drall[…]

Help decide the last 5 spots in Yak's Top Ten: The[…]