Discussion about past lines including TAC, TSC, OTC and Indiana Jones.

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By darth_sidious
Picked up a Shadows of the Empire - Luke Skywalker in Imperial Guard Disguise at a comic show. It was only $5, and an oddly satisfying purchase. I wasn't collecting when this line came out, but always thought this was a cool design. I doubt Hasbro will ever revisit it, so I scooped it up. I really dig the sculpt - minus the likeness - but that's what the helmets for!
By darth_sidious
Picked up the EU Clone Emperor figure for $7, which I thought was a pretty good deal, considering I've seen a number of the old EU figures for $20+ recently. I've been slowly adding the old EU figures to my collection, because they look drastically different than their modern counterparts, and I prefer the simple articulation aesthetic.

I believe the only two I'm left without now are Kyle Katarn, which I have the modern figure - though the POTF2 version looks like a different character, as well as Dash Rendar, whos design I don't even like, so I'm not sure if I'll ever buy it. I know they also released "EU" ships w/ figures, but those were actually concept designs, so I'm not sure if I'll track any of those down.

1. Taym Dren Garen 2. Shasa Tiel 3. Vedain 4. Jess[…]

John Morog Customs

Tree-R Ion cannon neck matchbox tank cast piece on[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Okay, here's my first entry for this Yakfinities..[…]

Community fodder box...

Either way is fine with me. If the majority want […]

01. Saelt-Marae (Yak Face) (Jabba’s Palace) 02. B[…]

Battle of Crait 4-pk

Hopefully Hasbro got the message with this set. […]

Determine the final 3 spots for The Empire Strikes[…]

And the Winners are: 01. Admiral/Captain Piett 02[…]