Discussion about past lines including TAC, TSC, OTC and Indiana Jones.

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By ImperialOfficer
YAK_Chewie wrote:It's a cool droid... came out 10 years ago, from what I recall.

Where did you find one at retail Imperial Officer?

:wink:

Just realized I wasn't clear. I got it for retail price at a local toy and comic expo. I got a scanning crew officer and Rum Sleg for the same price as well.
By Jodo
Not something that was even on my want list...But I got these Disney Jedi Training Academy figures for like $3 each. Not bad given the entire set goes for $20-$50 a figure. No sign of the little girl Jedi, unfortunately.

5357A4A6-446C-4098-ABBA-DA07F1BE3C19.jpeg
By darth_sidious
Nice - I've been searching for those for years - how'd you score them for $3 each? The only place I find cheap loose figures are flea markets or garage sales, but I don't go often and they of course rarely ever have any accessories. I did manage to find a Grizz Frix for $1, but he didn't have his helmet or blaster. I'm still happy just to own him, as I never bought the multipack he came in.
By Jodo
They were in a group of figures for sale on EBay, with some other decent fodder. I ended up getting a TVSC Bossk figure to use for a custom as well!
By Lance Quazar
Great deal, those little padawans are usually ridiculous expensive.

I was just at Disneyland a couple weeks ago (pre-Galaxy's Edge) and, unfortunately, most of their Star Tours figures and multi-packs have been discontinued. As has the Starspeeder 1000 vehicle (replaced by the dumbass Sand Crawler, which, of course, has nothing to do with the ride.)

Other than the build-a-droid section and that Sandcrawler, they had nothing in the 3.75" figure space.

Had to go to Tunghori to get an "Ace" pilot figure (to fly my barge!)

I was also hoping to get the Hunt for the Rebel Spy set, but oh, well....
By darth_sidious
Jodo wrote:They were in a group of figures for sale on EBay, with some other decent fodder. I ended up getting a TVSC Bossk figure to use for a custom as well!

I guess I should be using facebook! That Bossk figure is a gem. Since you weren't after those Jedi, if you decide to trade them away - do let me know! ;)
By johnmorog
Here is my most recent acquisition... I was super excited when I found this lot for a great price!
I am selling off a few of the clones that were in this lot (as well as some other older ones not pictured here). They are in the sales thread.
By Jodo
Lance Quazar wrote:Great deal, those little padawans are usually ridiculous expensive.

I was just at Disneyland a couple weeks ago (pre-Galaxy's Edge) and, unfortunately, most of their Star Tours figures and multi-packs have been discontinued. As has the Starspeeder 1000 vehicle (replaced by the dumbass Sand Crawler, which, of course, has nothing to do with the ride.)

Other than the build-a-droid section and that Sandcrawler, they had nothing in the 3.75" figure space.

Had to go to Tunghori to get an "Ace" pilot figure (to fly my barge!)

I was also hoping to get the Hunt for the Rebel Spy set, but oh, well....

The Star Tours figures are still my favorite line. I guess it’s because the ride is one of my favorite childhood memories!

And that’s an excellent lot of clones. Wow!!
Yakfinities #73 - The Unknown Regions

A Dark Jedi and master of Teräs Käsi, Arden Lyn […]

Arden Lyn p63 / Index p1

A Dark Jedi and master of Teräs Käsi, Arden Lyn […]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Omega Squad is finished! https://i.imgur.com/pM9J[…]

I love each of those custom Luke figures -- awesom[…]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

Nice! I found Quay two weekends ago.

Amazon.ca has finally listed them for $16.50 (spid[…]

That’s an excellent first vehicle to get!!!

Yakfinities #74 - Idea Phase

Yeah, but a similar theme to Fugitives (Criminals[…]