Image Image Image Image Image

Recent Acquisitions

Discussion about past lines including TAC, TSC, OTC and Indiana Jones.

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

mrhoppers819
Clone Trooper

Re: Recent Acquisitions

Postby mrhoppers819 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:54 pm

Just got the Kyle Katarn & Yuuzhan Vong Comic Pack and The Quinlan & Commander Faie Comic Pack!!
Paulskywalker
Supreme Chancellor

Postby Paulskywalker » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:03 pm

Just had an interesting day, got a tip off from one of the assistants in one of my local sci fi shops that Home Bargains were selling OTC figures for £3.99, went to all three in the city where strangely each store had different ones and i got Sly Moore and Feltpern Trevagg. Then as i was walking along there was this new shop i'd never heard of Pound Empire, they had some BAD and CW's figures, and luckily for me they had TAC Ayla Secura's Starfighter for £15. So a sudden resurgance of older figures and vehicles from no where! :D

Well be going into my local town tomorrow gonna checck the Home Bargains there.

Anyone missing OTC figures let me know and i'll tell you if they have it.
If i wanted figures like Rebels and Legends series i'd build a time machine. Even if i did want them, i'd probably still need a time machine..
Paulskywalker
Supreme Chancellor

Postby Paulskywalker » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:46 pm

Yesterday i had what i feel is a stroke of luck on Ebay, a US seller was selling figures and vehicles really cheap. They had the 2003 Clone Wars Geonosian Starfighter and Anakins Modified Starfighter unopened which i've been wanting for a long time. With postage worked out about £31.01 each, £62.02 in total, which is a good offer as the only other two sellers of the Geo Starfighter are in the UK and would have cost 60 quid just for one of these vehicles; so i feel a decent price, just hope all is ok when they arrive.

Good news for everyone else too as when i buy older SW toys on Ebay they always end up being rereleased or made a new straight afterwards, so expect a these to be shown at the SDCC! :lol:
If i wanted figures like Rebels and Legends series i'd build a time machine. Even if i did want them, i'd probably still need a time machine..
The Professor
Forum Admin

Postby The Professor » Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:17 pm

Paulskywalker wrote:Good news for everyone else too as when i buy older SW toys on Ebay they always end up being rereleased or made a new straight afterwards, so expect a these to be shown at the SDCC! :lol:

Happens to me all the time. Usually, a new sculpt comes out soon after I buy an old figure. They did re-release the modified starfighter back in 2008, so I bet it's not coming back. That should be some consolation.
Chewie, take The Professor in back and plug him into the hyperdrive!
Paulskywalker
Supreme Chancellor

Postby Paulskywalker » Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:53 pm

Oh yeah forgot it was rereleased, well lets hope the Geo Fighter does get rereleased i feel it needs to be.
Paulskywalker
Supreme Chancellor

Postby Paulskywalker » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:22 pm

Won an Ambush as Star Tours set on Ebay earlier, got it for a decent price; so chuffed!! :D

Sadly though i was bidding on a Ninja Turtles space cruiser for customising too and unusally for me took my eye of the ball the in the last minute and got outbid, so sad thought i'd share that frustration too. :( Good and bad day from Ebay lol.
Paulskywalker
Supreme Chancellor

Postby Paulskywalker » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:51 pm

Got my Ambush at Star Tours set in the post today, such a cool set, the Skytroopers and the hover platform are so cool. Only thing is there is a slot on the platform and you can of wonder what was supposed to go there? If you not got this, i say try to well worth it. Four figures and an accessory, rare these days at such a good price lol.
AaylaSecurasMan
Senator

Postby AaylaSecurasMan » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:37 pm

Got a POTF2 Mon Mothma and Klaatu through a trade.
Che la forza sia con voi
Jodo
Force Sensitive

Postby Jodo » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:57 pm

This finally came in today! I've only been waiting 19 years since I sent off for it. :p
~ Jodo - Check out my latest photonovel as of Oct. 27/17: Era of Darkness Halloween Special - "Lurkers"
: Part 1
!
The Professor
Forum Admin

Postby The Professor » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:30 pm

Wait? Really? 19 years???
Jodo
Force Sensitive

Postby Jodo » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:28 am

No just joking of course! Scored it for $6 on Amazon recently! :)
~ Jodo - Check out my latest photonovel as of Oct. 27/17: Era of Darkness Halloween Special - "Lurkers"
!
The Professor
Forum Admin

Postby The Professor » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:51 pm

Okay. That's what I thought. It would have made a good story, though!
darth_sidious
Emperor

Postby darth_sidious » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:45 am

That reminds me, we need a newly sculpted muftak!
Jodo
Force Sensitive

Postby Jodo » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:29 am

Don't say that, I just bought this one! :p
!
Paulskywalker
Supreme Chancellor

Postby Paulskywalker » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:31 pm

First time in ages i've bought something Hasbro 3 3/4 inch SW and it was on Ebay, Comic Pack Clone Commando/SBD and Order 66 Palps/Thire. £15 each, which is cheap compared to others offered. They had a VOTC Luke for £20 and Exclusive Ginn/Eopie for £25, but wasn't sure whether i anted to pay that much.

Return to “Previous Hasbro Lines”