Era: 2008-2010

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By saddestwookiee
YAK_Chewie wrote:I them all except the Chewbacca actually. The head looks like the Unleashed version to me. :wink:

That's the danger of making a scene-specific figure with a character like Chewbacca. The scene-specific humans can be displayed in a variety of ways, but, Chewie will always stand out. On a side-by-side, IMHO the Unleashed head is still worse...
By YAK_Jayson
You could always buy a few of the Chewie's redeco them and use in Kashyyyk dioramas. They could be walking wounded/survivors of the battle/Order 66.
By Paulskywalker
YAK_Jayson wrote:You could always buy a few of the Chewie's redeco them and use in Kashyyyk dioramas. They could be walking wounded/survivors of the battle/Order 66.

Yeah thats what i thought, he looks different enough and his bag appears removable. Also is his bag made of material?
By Hawkeye
I'm gonna get the Han figure and use the head for an Indiana Jones custom.
By YAK_Chewie
YAK_Jayson wrote:You could always buy a few of the Chewie's redeco them and use in Kashyyyk dioramas. They could be walking wounded/survivors of the battle/Order 66.

Yeah, that's not a bad idea at all. I hadn't thought of that.

:wink:
By Paulskywalker
By YAK_Jayson
The numbering sequence for wave 1:

BD1: Han Solo
BD2: Luke Skywalker
BD3: Chewbacca
BD4: Leektar & Nippet
BD5: Ak-rev
BD6: Yarna d'al Gargan
BD7: Bane Malar
BD8: Darth Vader
By Jedi_Scum
Luke looks decent when you have him in front of you. In fact, the scarf seems to merge well onto the figure

Some images which my source of Production / Factory Samples gave me (I have the figure but my camera broke :oops: )

Looks good eh? Waiting for my Han and Yarna to arrive :D

The cardback is... ugly. The tapes are killing me, and the sticker that says which droid part goes with which one... looks really ugly up front :x
By Paulskywalker
I actually like these cards and then again i liked the TAC cards; Doe's your source get any info in advance???
By Jedi_Scum
Yes, he does - but I don't think he'd be happy if I leaked it out without his consent. Afterall, it MIGHT cause his job ;) (And my production samples)

BATTLE DAMAGE / MULTI-HELMET DARTH VADER

It's a beauty - isn't she? I mean he... I mean... BEAUTY!?! HE'S BEEN BURNT IN A POT OF RED HOT SMOKING LAVA - and he still looks so young :lol:
By Paulskywalker
Nice, i wait for these to hit and shame about the info. :lol:
By Jedi_Scum
YAK_Chewie wrote:That Luke does look a lot better based on those pics. I'll probably get 2-3 of them, and use the head wrap for Tatooine type customs.

:wink:

Yeah, the head wrap can probably do "alot" of things ;)

Cut off the long part dangling out -a nd you have a Hood, and that can be used for Enloe as a Stowaway :P

Thats what I love about customs, it's a world of "never ending" possibilities! Looking carefully at Luke, I "think" I already know what to use him for 8). Legacy is shaping up to be VERY fun!
By Robo-Quack
I was hoping Luke's headwrap could be used to make a more accurate Map Room Indy. It looks like I'll have to see this figure in person to find out.
Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

:lol: LOL, no 2 gammoreans already. I woul[…]

Mimban Stormtrooper

Good point, I've noticed a figure stained before t[…]

Star Wars Hot Wheels

I love this line, because I can actually collect s[…]

Community fodder box...

Sure, I'll toss a few bucks in there. Canada shi[…]

Black Spire Outpost- WIP

Thanks everyone! I had some time this weekend to b[…]

Load the Barge!

Bib Fortuna (new sculpt) Tessek (new sculpt) […]