Era: 2008-2010

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Paulskywalker
Sahara figures? You don't mean they made figures for that movie??? :lol:
By Jedi_Scum
Yes indeed, looking at Ak-Rev's details... He's definitely a great candidate for customs!
By YAK_Chewie
Paulskywalker wrote:Sahara figures? You don't mean they made figures for that movie??? :lol:

Yeah, they made a couple as part of the 21st century line... kind of like the Platoon figs.

:wink:
By YAK_Jayson
For those who've opened the Luke figure - does the lightsaber hilt attach to the figure's belt on the left or right hip?
By Diddly
Left
By YAK_Jayson
Upon the acquisition of my TLC Luke Skywalker figure, I was initially miffed that the one I found had the belt assembled in the upside position, thus placing the hilt (which is also incorrect) on the wrong side of the body. But today while rifling through the pegs, I came across another Luke and the belt was correct!
By Paulskywalker
Will yo be taking loose pics, cus i'd like to see him without the scarf and goggles.
By YAK_Jayson
Paulskywalker wrote:Will yo be taking loose pics, cus i'd like to see him without the scarf and goggles.

Of course... I'll be heading into "the studio" in the near future for TLC update.
By yodakenobi
Creative use for deleted scenes characters or at least versions of those characters.

Once I get Ak-Rev and Umpass Stay my Max Rebo Band collection will be complete.

Finally, a Vader with a two-piece helmet.

Bane Malar looks great even if he never made the final cut.

Leektar and Nippet could be my first two Ewok figures since every Ewok for me has been impossible to find.

Figures that I thought should be added to this wave:

Sandstorm Leia, Wam Lufba and Yoxgit 2-Pack, Kithaba, SA Admiral Ackbar, Lt. Watts, SA Yoda's Ghost, SA Nien Numb, and Col. Dyer.
By Diddly
Variation hunters beware, I found some wave 1 figures today that had the "blue eye" Stormtrooper cards.

Sorry for the bad quality, I had to snap the pic with my camera phone, but there were some Ewoks, a Bane, and a Vader behind the Luke and Han pictured that also had the blue eyed cardbacks.
By YAK_Jayson
Awesome - thanks for the pic Diddly!
By YAK_Jayson
Noticed another card change. I just acquired an Ak-Rev figure today and the bottom portion on the back of the card has changed. It now has robotic arms that are holding the "Droid Factory" logo and another one next to the row of figures.

Anyone else notice this?

This is a non-FDOI, non-blue lens card
By Paulskywalker
They go on about "costing", well why don't they save some money by not tinkering with the bloody cards and give us the tables"!!! :P
Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

:lol: LOL, no 2 gammoreans already. I woul[…]

Mimban Stormtrooper

Good point, I've noticed a figure stained before t[…]

Star Wars Hot Wheels

I love this line, because I can actually collect s[…]

Community fodder box...

Sure, I'll toss a few bucks in there. Canada shi[…]

Black Spire Outpost- WIP

Thanks everyone! I had some time this weekend to b[…]

Load the Barge!

Bib Fortuna (new sculpt) Tessek (new sculpt) […]