Era: 2008-2010

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Apparently so

Evolutions

Finally, it looks like the Rebel Pilots won't be getting the spotlight all to themselves...because the Imperial Pilots are also slated for the Evolutions treatment. So what's the difference between one TIE Fighter Pilot and the next? Good question, but back in the Star Wars: Empire comic series, Biggs Darklighter had a rather unique look to him, so there's a possibility. Plus, maybe they can redo Baron Fel and get him right this time.

My Favourite Character returns :P
By Paulskywalker
HHHmmm.
By YAK_Chewie
I echo the thought - Hmmm....

Do we really need another Biggs? I'm not sure... I do like the character, but really for some reason another Biggs doesn't excite me very much.

If there is an Imperial Pilot set, I want to see perhaps the following:

1 - V-Wing Pilot
2 - TIE Pilot (removable helmet)
3 - Legacy Imperial Pilot OR McQuarrie Concept Imperial Pilot

:wink:
By Paulskywalker
I only have the first paperback Legacy book, and have not seen the Legacy Imperial Pilot (at least i think i haven't) Whats it like????
By Darth Kikinou
What is this sudden obsession with Biggs??? First we get a headswap on a pilot, then a very "meh" Tosche station one, and now we have to suffer 3 more in an evo pack? He gets all of 10 seconds of screen time fur Lord's sake!
By saddestwookiee
Paulskywalker wrote:I only have the first paperback Legacy book, and have not seen the Legacy Imperial Pilot (at least i think i haven't) Whats it like????

I think he means Legacy the comic series.
By Paulskywalker
saddestwookiee wrote:
Paulskywalker wrote:I only have the first paperback Legacy book, and have not seen the Legacy Imperial Pilot (at least i think i haven't) Whats it like????

I think he means Legacy the comic series.

Yeah i have the first graphic novel paperback of Legacy, called Broken.
By Fritzkrieg
I hope we finally get the Imperial TIE Pilot from A New Hope w/ his Grey Striped Helmet. Fel Could use a better version as well.

If we do get one of the Legacy pilots, I'd like to see a Female TIE Pilot.
By jarjarsis1
yeah, a evolutions set would be kinda boring for me.. Unless we get some alien figure a female pilot or a alien female pilot.
Maybe a Nien Numb.... Then it would be a sure seller for me.
By Rune Haako
Curto has said there'll be MUCH complaining about the Force Unleashed set. :?
By Darth Kikinou
Rune Haako wrote:Curto has said there'll be MUCH complaining about the Force Unleashed set. :?

Is he a Hasbro insider or something? Is he privied to advance info?
By CloneTrooperJR
YAK_Chewie wrote:My understanding is that sometimes Hasbro leaks some information to Philip Wise.

:wink:

Wait, isn't Philip in charge of the higher end goods info, and Curto on the lower to no end info? :wink: ... Oh, and his sweet bothan spies :lol:
By Niktom
Darth Kikinou wrote:
Rune Haako wrote:Curto has said there'll be MUCH complaining about the Force Unleashed set. :?

Is he a Hasbro insider or something? Is he privied to advance info?

I got to meet Curto in Oct.... really great and awesome guy.... and yes, he has some connections.... really really good connections. I'd be willing to put money on anything he says.

Also, Chewie's right... Wise gets some advanced info as well. Think of it as free advertising for Hasbro.

Well, I made the pilgrimage to Everett, WA and fou[…]

TVC: Poe Dameron’s X-Wing

I must admit, I really do like the look. Better t[…]

Wanted, fo sho.

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

And stay away from my Disney “friend” at all cost![…]

Retro Vintage Figures

Stormtrooper Luke blends in great!

They are everywhere across the universe. Like ver[…]

This jawa figure features pivot hips, wrists and w[…]

Time for another update. Here are some Jedi/Rebels[…]