Era: 2008-2010

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

TK1945 wrote:
YAK_Jayson wrote:Picked up the entire ESB wave today at WM - as a bonus, they were $4.50 to $5.00 each :shock: :)

Were all figures marked down to this price?

Yes.
Walked into toy section today, nothing new but still had a few odds and ends like Plo Kloon, Agen, and Rancor Keeper, but nothing to write home about. Mostly clone wars filled the pegs still, Prices were normal too.
I saw the AT-ST's today for $23 and the Dewback for $15. The Snake Eyes/Storm Shadow Temple set was full price. Evo sets were $12.48, Joe WM 2 packs were $6.98. The WM Darktrooper sets were $13. The manager told our cashier to make sure everything from the garden center rang up half price. I got two AT-ST's for $11.50 each, 2 Dewback's for $7.50 each. The Darktrooper sets were $6.50 each. They only had 3 of the 5. Corran Horn and Grievous weren't there. The Joe temple set was $10. Everything else was whatever it rang up. I saw some of the BOGO packs but passed. The only one I've bought so far was a AOTC clone/501st clone set.
Nice score!!! Wow $11.50 AT-ST I would have totally stocked up for that price and same for the dewbacks. Very cool.
jediknutt wrote:I saw the AT-ST's today for $23 and the Dewback for $15. The Snake Eyes/Storm Shadow Temple set was full price. Evo sets were $12.48, Joe WM 2 packs were $6.98. The WM Darktrooper sets were $13. The manager told our cashier to make sure everything from the garden center rang up half price. I got two AT-ST's for $11.50 each, 2 Dewback's for $7.50 each. The Darktrooper sets were $6.50 each. They only had 3 of the 5. Corran Horn and Grievous weren't there. The Joe temple set was $10. Everything else was whatever it rang up. I saw some of the BOGO packs but passed. The only one I've bought so far was a AOTC clone/501st clone set.

=== Chewie rolls around on floor and pulls out hair ===

:wink:
A local buddy sent me this pic tonight, he found a few BOGO's at a local Wal-Mart of the TPM wave yesterday. Great find Darth Stringfield!

Really... who would have thought that GUNGAN WARRIORS, which are easily one of Hasbro's finest army builders to date would end up in BOGO packs? These would have sold just fine as single figures at full price. Yet they just didn't seem to make it to the pegs. Odd how Clone Wars and Legends never had problems getting to the sales floors... sigh. :|

:wink:
I saw some recent figs at Target today in the Bogo Packs, "tall" Jawa and the pink Cantina chick, Chewie and a clone, and I forgot the other one... also saw them at WM, but they were all Legends figs.. but they did have remains of the new ESB wave, so keep an eye out at WM for those.

Jediknutt... They have the CorranHorn droid pack here, I'll trade you for a AT-ST, lol...
I have been looking at the local Walmart, hoping that they would get around to clearancing out some of their stuff (namely the Droid Factory 2-Packs). Still no drop, and they have (maybe had?) a TON of them in-stock. Just looking for BL-17, anyway...

I got a loose Utai with YVH-1 part (thanks stroebel83) recently. That's been it. Expecting the rest of L8-L9, which I ordered from eBay.
jediknutt can we see your receipt, I just think its too good to be true. I have seen couple of posts like this on HISS Tank to only find out people are making up stories. I'm not saying you are fibbing I would just like to see proof so I can shoot myself.

evil.
TLJ Purchases and Finds

Chandler. Do you post on Rebelscum? There is an AZ[…]

I was unhappy with my Conservatory so I got rid of[…]

One of Medduwn's Equitors, Vuragh, belongs to the […]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

Maybe because there are more waves/surplus of the […]

Got in a pair of TVC Gamorreans yestetday from Ent[…]

EE had 3.75" TBS sale last week (one day sale[…]

TVC Desert Skiff

I would have never even thought about that! Actu[…]

Thanks! I'm a little behind on schedule right no[…]