Era: 2008-2010

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Grimace
the set looks great, but I have some worries that the Maul may not be able to stand up even with the help of a stand
By YAK_Chewie
Per the front page, the EE exclusive comic packs are on sale through tomorrow.

Also... the last set has been revealed.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodi ... er=HS94958

...looks great, and thank the Maker that Entertainment Earth picked these up. What a shame that the comic pack line was packed with pegwarming junk like the Leia/Xizor set and poor figure sets in the Wal-Mart exclusives that lead to the demise of the line... if only Hasbro had stuck with the kind of sets that collectors want in the last two waves... sigh.

:wink:
By leebo
Yeah they do come with helmets, not shown in the pick but the EE descriptions mentions they each have a helmet
By Paulskywalker
Wow they look really cool, hope i can get them!!!
By Paulskywalker
I think so never purchased from them, normally their exclusives appear here in Sci Fi shops and the Republic Elite Force were in TRU so there is a chance i'll get them.
By Darth_Cuddles
Those guys look really good, I held off ordering them without seeing them first, but I'm definately getting them now!

Paul, with EE at least you can guarantee you'll get them, but the killer is the P&P, $30 is standard, so it'd certainly be cheaper to get from a sci-fi shop if you can find them! :wink:
By Paulskywalker
I shall see how things go and wait a lil longer i think.
By Grimace
I got my Maul/Owen comic set today and I am thrilled

loving that new Maul, and I sincerely hope that Hasbro uses this kind of leg design for all future Grievous figures
it would be wonderful to have a Grievous that actually can stand up for more than a couple of minutes
By Darth Kikinou
Grimace wrote:the set looks great, but I have some worries that the Maul may not be able to stand up even with the help of a stand

I was worried about that too Grimace but he stands up fine on his own and has foot pegs to boot.
By Paulskywalker
Had my first surprise SW find in T K Maxx in ages, they had Vos/Faie and Clone Emporer/Luke Comic Packs. So chuffed to get them as they never appeared here not even in Sci Fi shops for some reason.
By Darth_Cuddles
Paulskywalker wrote:Had my first surprise SW find in T K Maxx in ages, they had Vos/Faie and Clone Emporer/Luke Comic Packs. So chuffed to get them as they never appeared here not even in Sci Fi shops for some reason.

Nice find, Paul! Those 2 packs were at my local TRU last week, they seemed to get a small influx of some the harder to find Comic Packs, recently! I actually got them online ages ago, but the ones at TRU were £9.99 I think, bit cheaper than I payed for them. I guess it pays to wait sometimes! :wink:
Yakfinities #73 - Vote Now

LOL :wink:

Thank you both! And yes, I too think the Apprentic[…]

My family and I went Thursday to Sunday. We honest[…]

Fantastic. Off to share. :) :wink:

This is really accomplishment. I love the Haunted[…]

Before Boba Fetts untimely demise he was working o[…]

Recent Finds/Acquisitions: Vintage/SOTDS

With the help of someone on facebook I was able to[…]

Stormtrooper Party Pack

This concept is just begging for a reinvention of […]