Era: 2008-2010

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Paulskywalker
The only ones i see at the TRU's near me are cankle Leia/Xizor, White Vader/Leia and the Imperial Knights.
By Darth_Cuddles
That's a bummer! I liked the Imperial Knights pack, but those other 2 are rubbish! I was quite surprised to see the Vos/Faie and Luke/Emperor packs at TRU because, as you said, they were pretty hard to find in the first place!
By Paulskywalker
Yeah hopefully the Sunber/amanaman and ewoks packs appear.
By Darth_Cuddles
That would be cool, I would particularly like the Amanaman figure from that pack!
By YAK_Chewie
DarthSinizter wrote:Wal-mart is clearing out Legacy/Clone Wars Blue carded for $2.00 per figure and comic packs for $5.00 per pack. Clearance went into effect today.

I had been hitting my local Wal-Mart the past few days seeing if they would follow suit, then yesteday when I scanned the comic packs, the Wal-Mart exclusive ones were ringing up for $4.50 (though they were still marked at a previous clearance price of $11.00).

They had a lot of the Rebel alien pilot set and the Rom Mohc set. The others sold out a while back... that Rebel pilot set really had a poor sell through from what I could tell and helped doom the Comic Pack line... which was in my opinion due to an oversaturation of Rebel pilots in the market the past couple years.

Of note, the non-exclusive comic packs they had (Leia/Xizor and Luke/Deena) would not ring up at all. Not that I'd even want them for that clearance price. Hasbro laid an egg with those sets.

So anyways, it might be worth checking those clearance aisles right now to see if everyone's Wal-Marts have similar deals going on.

:wink:
By GarvenDreis
I've been looking for the one with the two Kashyyyk Clones forever. Besides the VC AT-RT Driver and this pack I have all of the 41st Corps. I never found it at retail and only ran across it once on Rebelscum for a outrageous price. Was this pack released in limited quantities or something else? I figured that it wouldn't be so popular because they are just repaints and the Galactic Marine head looks terrible on that sculpt, thus it would be easy to find and have a cheaper after market price.
By YAK_Jayson
Nice!
HasLab Wish list

An Imperial landing pad would be great. :wink:

Very nice work, they all look great. Amazing that[…]

Ewok Love

Great list w/ visuals, though a number of those ha[…]

DarthSinister's Customs

Thanks guys! He was fun to do. Cain, I may do a 1:[…]

Your Hans both look great! Very well done... ...[…]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

http://www.yakfaceforums.com/phpBB3/download/file[…]