Era: 2008-2010

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Looks like we got confirmation (over at Han's Hideout) that there is a Ugnaught figure slated for release next year as part of one of the ESB themed waves in 2009

So with that confirmation... here what wave 3 is looking like:

Ugnaught
Princess Leia (Medical Frigate)
Luke Skywalker (Medical Frigate)
Hoth Rebel Trooper
Captain Needa
and possibly Zuckuss

Just some speculation on my part but maybe we could get E-3PO as the BAD figure for this wave.
Last edited by YAK_Jayson on Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Darth Kikinou wrote:Don't forget that the Ice Cream Maker Guy has been confirmed for 2009 too!! :)

Very true. But I think he's part of a rumored second ESB wave. Here a part of that rumor list

2-1B (Medical Droid)
Bespin Security Guard
Luke Skywalker (Dagobah)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi Spirit)
Toryn Farr
Willrow Hood (the infamous Ice Cream Maker Guy)

also these have been speculated
Dengar
Han Solo (Bespin)
Luke Skywalker (Hoth)
Princess Leia (Hoth)
By saddestwookiee
I would love to see Zuckuss and Dengar in these waves, but, who knows? I mean they are the only Bounty Hunters to not have a nice, semi-SA remake. Toryn Farr is high on my list, too. The rest? Well, surprise me, I guess!
YAK_Jayson wrote:Very true. But I think he's part of a rumored second ESB wave.

No longer a rumour, Hasbro confirmed it in a Q&A this week with a run down of how many waves and figures next year.

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index.php?categoryid=13&p2_articleid=1553

"SSG: Understanding that schedules are subject to change on these sorts of things, could Hasbro give us an idea of how many waves and figures are scheduled for the '09 line, and roughly how many figures are from each source?

Hasbro: There are currently eight Legacy waves scheduled for 2009, one from each movie with Empire getting a second late wave at the end of the year. There is one EU-focused wave. The EpIV and EpVI waves have eight new/refresh figures (and would come with Astro droids), and the rest have six new/refresh figures (and would come with protocol droids). In Clone Wars, there are about 36 new/refresh figures across 8 waves."
By Coookieemonster
Did you like that Question Paul I asked it over at SSG, I am well happy the question was asked now hopefully we can start putting some of the rumors with the categorys now.
By saddestwookiee
Theo Zissou wrote:cool to hear the droids are going on. i'm looking forward to hearing who is in that EU wave :)

I am hoping that E-3PO is one of the B.A.D droids in the ESB wave. As for Astromechs? It doesn't matter which, I will collect them! Hopefully we see an R6, R8 or R9... An R3 would be nice, too...
By roron corobb
I would really like to see a R6 Astromech. They already gave us the R7, so they can't skip this one :wink:.

I just hope they do the Hoth Soldier right this time. My Rebels can't hold out much longer to let the Transports escape :lol:.

roron corobb
By vadersfist
either way this wave is going to sound interesting. i would also like to see the E-3PO B.A.D.
By Lance Quazar
Well, it sounds like a great bunch of ESB stuff. 2 waves is terrific.

However, their deliberate withholding of an ultimate, SA Bespin Han is truly frustrating.

I sometimes think they are going to hold that figure until the very last one before the line ends.

It's insane we haven't gotten a really solid version of that iconic, must-have character and outfit.

PLEASE give us an awesome, SA Bespin ESB Han before I start collecting social security! And no mid-chest articulation, please!!!
By YAK_Jayson
Thanks Rune! I guess Walmart didn't get the memo that the Ugnaught is a single pack figure :P

Dang, and I thought that was going to be an easy […]

Community fodder box...

Box arrived, I havent had time to go threw it tho[…]

The Dark Crystal (Funko) 3.75 line

Received an email from Amazon updating my Dark Cry[…]

I make stuff too!

Productive weekend. This'll be the last new custom[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Here is my attempt at a character that may or may […]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]