Era: 2008-2010

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=5183.msg221533#msg221533

1) To follow up on an answer given to Rebel Scum on November 7th, regarding the Commando Battle Pack due in Spring 2009, which weapon will be featured? The standard DC17 blaster or the DC17 anti armor variant that was included with the Republic Commando/Super Battle Droid Comic Pack? Will he be the black armor or another armor color variant that we have yet to see and will the upper body articulation remain the same or has the figure been completely redone?

The figure has new knee and ankle articulation, and he will be predominantly blue-colored. We did not change the upper body. He is based on the cover of the Karen Traviss novel Omega Squad: Targets. His weapon is the version that came with the Republic Commando Delta Squad set, as opposed to the version that came with Scorch basic figure or the comic pack. We have an important update on the wave of Evolution packs that includes this pack as well as Rebel Pilots #3 and Imperial Pilots #2. Originally scheduled as a continuation of the Evolution Packs lineup in Spring '09, development schedule delays have pushed this wave out and as such it will not receive distribution at all retailers. Once we nail down which retailer(s) will be carrying these packs, and the expected on-shelf time, we'll get an update out to all of the Star Wars sites.
By Incom
Thanks for the info, Paul 8)

So a new under carriage for our beloved RCs, but still no ball jointed shoulders.
By JediJman
Blah - time to over use the Scorch design I guess. :roll:
By Sylexus
I believe this is what I was wishing for right before I joined this forum.
By RC 0379 Marev
I am both surprised and dismayed that they are not overhauling the shoulder articulation. I have a feeling i am going to be greatly disappointed. I guess i better get cracking on a homebrew solution to my geriatrically articulated ARCEEs.

Marev
By DnJcustoms
Okay, they've told us that the other two commandos will be Alpha-17 (also known as Alpha) and an Imperial Shadow Commando.

My question is: "who are the three characters in the 3rd Rebel Pilots set?" I know they released the names, but I can't remember and I can't seem to find them anywhere.

As long as we're at it, does anyone know who the three Imperial Pilots are going to be?
By Arc_Trooper77
I can't WAIT for these sets. :D
By YAK_Chewie
DnJcustoms wrote:Okay, they've told us that the other two commandos will be Alpha-17 (also known as Alpha) and an Imperial Shadow Commando.

My question is: "who are the three characters in the 3rd Rebel Pilots set?" I know they released the names, but I can't remember and I can't seem to find them anywhere.

As long as we're at it, does anyone know who the three Imperial Pilots are going to be?

Good questions... maybe we'll find out more this weekend?

:wink:
By Paulskywalker
This set is great even if it is only part new, that Storm Commando is awesome and knees on the Republic Commando.
By saddestwookiee
Darth Kikinou wrote:Hrm strange that folks like this set, I sort of gagged when I saw it :-(

I was nonplussed by it. The Commando is nice, but, the ARC Trooper...meh...I don't care for the older-style clones, anyway. And the Storm Commando is very "Halo" to me. This set is all over the place.
By Michael
Couldnt give a monkeys chuffer about this one, the only thing I maybe remotely interested in here is the Storm Commando and only if I can pick him up cheap.
By JediJman
I love this set. Only crappy thing about it is that it's a Wal-Mart Exclusive, so I'll either have to beg, borrow, or steal to get it.

Well, I made the pilgrimage to Everett, WA and fou[…]

TVC: Poe Dameron’s X-Wing

I must admit, I really do like the look. Better t[…]

Wanted, fo sho.

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

And stay away from my Disney “friend” at all cost![…]

Retro Vintage Figures

Stormtrooper Luke blends in great!

They are everywhere across the universe. Like ver[…]

This jawa figure features pivot hips, wrists and w[…]

Time for another update. Here are some Jedi/Rebels[…]