Era: 2008-2010

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

From the Q&A at JD today -

Expanded Universe waves of figures have come into vogue it seems, and while 2007 saw a mix/match wave of EU figures, the 2008 wave of Clone Wars 2D figures has me wondering if the next EU wave we could get will be a mix of characters from various sources, or if it will be a specific source that all the figures come from (IE: all Knights of the Old Republic characters hypothetically). Do you happen to have any information you could share on that, and the thought process that goes into the EU picking for a single wave?

**Yes, we can confirm that there will be six figures in that wave, and they will be drawn from various sources. This wave is comprised of some pretty high-demand figures from top-to-bottom, and we are confident that when we do release the details they will be *very* well-received. Right now, this wave is slotted in for very late 2009/early 2010 if the current schedule holds. Right after that, we will have a dedicated wave of The Force Unleashed figures.

I remember Hasbro talking about a making a TFU Shaak Ti... looks like they really are confirming a TFU wave. Good news in my opinion... I wonder what all we can expect... probably a few repacks, which I really don't want to see all that bad... save the repacks for Battle Packs Hasbro...

:wink:
By Paulskywalker
Made up were getting an entire TFU wave!

I just got TFU on the Wii last week and am loving the characters and troops in it, just got up to Nar Shadaa last night in the bar was shocked to find the Emperor discovered the apprentice and Vader wants a hand in the rebellion. (I did a good job of not spoiling the story before playing the game) Oh only cost £25 now they are dropping price everywhere.

Proxy
501st Stormtroopers
Wookiees
Stormtrooper Commando
Kota's Militia
Sentinal Guards
Rogue Jedi
Kazden Pratus
Darth Delalous
Darth Phobos
Gamorreans
Rodians
ETC.............. I WANT THEM ALL! :lol:
By Sylexus
Paulskywalker wrote:Made up were getting an entire TFU wave!

I just got TFU on the Wii last week and am loving the characters and troops in it, just got up to Nar Shadaa last night in the bar was shocked to find the Emperor discovered the apprentice and Vader wants a hand in the rebellion. (I did a good job of not spoiling the story before playing the game) Oh only cost £25 now they are dropping price everywhere.

Proxy
501st Stormtroopers
Wookiees
Stormtrooper Commando
Kota's Militia
Sentinal Guards
Rogue Jedi
Kazden Pratus
Darth Delalous
Darth Phobos
Gamorreans
Rodians
ETC.............. I WANT THEM ALL! :lol:

I also hope they repack from the last TFU wave cause I missed all of it except for BD Vader and the EVO trooper

but you're forgetting the coolest thing they could do.

UBP:

1 "Mandalorian"
1 Basilisk war droid
1 Garm del Iblis
1 Ch'opaa
By Paulskywalker
I haven't got that far yet, so i'll add more as i complete the game! :lol:
By Sylexus
Paulskywalker wrote:I haven't got that far yet, so i'll add more as i complete the game! :lol:

I finished the game and graphic novel, It was a great EU experience. If you have the Wii/PS2 version then Ch'opaa will be the second to last boss, he wont appear if you're playing the X360 or PS3 versions
By Paulskywalker
Well i just got done beating Maris Brood to a pummel!

Firstly i forgot to mention i want a standard Felucian Warrior that can go on all fours and the Rodian Drexl Roosh!

Anyways now i want.

Ozzik Sturn and his AT KT
Imperial medic
Standard Imp officer armoured
Young Leia
Prisoner Bail
Apprentice in Corillean Outfit and Jungle outfit etc.

Noticed looking on Wiki Sturn had a bigger role on PS3/XB and some of the troopers are different on the Wii.
Last edited by Paulskywalker on Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Sylexus
Paulskywalker wrote:Well i just go done beating Maris Brood to a pummel!

Firstly i forgot to mention i want a standard Felucian Warrior that can go on all fours and the Rodian Drexl Roosh!

Anyways now i want.

Ozzik Sturn and his AT KT
Imperial medic
Standard Imp officer armoured
Young Leia
Prisoner Bail
Apprentice in Corillean Outfit and Jungle outfit etc.

Noticed looking on Wiki Sturn had a bigger role on PS3/XB and some of the troopers are different on the Wii.

HECK YEAH!!!

Drexl would be amazing
AT-KT yes, Ozzik not as much
Heavy training gear is my favorite costume
By YAK_Jayson
From the new Insider courtesy of MomawNadon on the Rebelscum boards

Shaaki Ti
By YAK_Jayson
RC 0379 Marev wrote:I fear for the articulation of Shaak Ti based on that drawing.

Marev

Why? It looks to have insert molded (ball) joints at the knees, shoulders and elbows.
By Paulskywalker
I know the figure is going to be good, but that picture isn't doing Shaak Ti any justice.
By JediJman
Paulskywalker wrote:I know the figure is going to be good, but that picture isn't doing Shaak Ti any justice.

I think the picture is just a reference pic of the character, but not intended to illustrate how the final figure would look. Look to the notes around the figure to get a sense of how well articulated the figs may be.
By Incom
A complete real TFU wave would be very welcome. LucasArts' games designers deserve the creds. Proxy, Kota's militia, Felucians, Kazdan, hyper articulated Royal Guard and Shadow Guard (no friggin' ROTS body), Troopers, Rodians + skiff, Scrap Guards, Wookiees, a young Leia (well, who doesn't want her young :wink: ) and last but certainly not least an over the top Shaak Ti. I look forward to her being immortalized in plastic really, really much and am very curious if she'd look like anything we've made during our Group Project!

Dang, and I thought that was going to be an easy […]

Community fodder box...

Box arrived, I havent had time to go threw it tho[…]

The Dark Crystal (Funko) 3.75 line

Received an email from Amazon updating my Dark Cry[…]

I make stuff too!

Productive weekend. This'll be the last new custom[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Here is my attempt at a character that may or may […]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]