Era: 2008-2010

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

http://www.swcollector.com/

Stopped by my local Toys R Us yesterday and noticed that someone is buying the Unleashed figure packs and taking out the Shadow Stormtrooper figures and replacing it with some other figure and returning them. This is pretty low and is still considered stealing. I took a quick photo with my iPhone and as you can see someone replaced the Shadow Stormtrooper in this set with a Aurra Sing. The Manager is aware of it now and thinks he knows who it is. He is just waiting for the person to try to return another one like this, to bust him.
good for that manager at least he cares enough to do something
Paulskywalker wrote:Stopped by my local Toys R Us yesterday and noticed that someone is buying the Unleashed figure packs and taking out the Shadow Stormtrooper figures and replacing it with some other figure and returning them. This is pretty low and is still considered stealing. I took a quick photo with my iPhone and as you can see someone replaced the Shadow Stormtrooper in this set with a Aurra Sing. The Manager is aware of it now and thinks he knows who it is. He is just waiting for the person to try to return another one like this, to bust him.

That's pretty low, I hope they get him!!!

And my packs still haven't arrived! It's starting to look likey they've gotten lost in the post, which I desperately hope not!!!
These are heavily stocked in my area too. I have three of each set, and am tempted to get more. Maybe in a few weeks if I get bored with no new product hitting. The price on these is awesome.

I think in order, my favorite figures from the set are as follows:

1 - Proxy
2 - Militia Elite
3 - Galen Marek (Raxus Prime)
4 - Galen Marek (Mandalorian)
5 - Felucian Warrior
6 - Juno Eclipse
7 - Jump Trooper
8 - Shadow Trooper
9 - Evo Trooper

:wink:
Thanks Paulskywalker for informing the manager. That's one way to help stop this crap from happening.....is to do just that. I heard horror stories of Disney/Pixar Cars box sets that have been switched out and returned....mostly at Target Stores :(

There's a good amount of these Force Unleashed box sets available in Marin, CA. TRU.....located bottom shelf of end-cap.

Paulskywalker wrote:http://www.swcollector.com/

Stopped by my local Toys R Us yesterday and noticed that someone is buying the Unleashed figure packs and taking out the Shadow Stormtrooper figures and replacing it with some other figure and returning them. This is pretty low and is still considered stealing. I took a quick photo with my iPhone and as you can see someone replaced the Shadow Stormtrooper in this set with a Aurra Sing. The Manager is aware of it now and thinks he knows who it is. He is just waiting for the person to try to return another one like this, to bust him.
pada1 wrote:Thanks Paulskywalker for informing the manager.

Hey it wasn't me who did it, i just reported it from another site. But yeah it's good that this person did report it.
Does someone know why both TFU packs contain the same shadow stormies?

They were originally supposed to be different, weren't they? Wasn't one of them supposed to be a "regular" shadow stormtrooper (which actually looked better than the ugly translucid trooper we now get in both packs :x )? Did I miss something?
CHEWIE's customs - 2.0 - Updated 09.28.18

Pretty cool take on Beckett! 8) I think my favo[…]

HasLab Wish list

As much as I'm not interested in paying more than[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

More Droids... A rusted IG Assasin droid, C3PX wit[…]

Hmm I never picked up on that. Maybe he started a[…]

I hate hearing about putting dogs down. My dog is[…]

Ewok Love

I'm a fan of the made for TV movie Battle for Endo[…]

Ordered and received these two: https://i.ibb.co[…]

Battle of Crait 4-pk