Era: 2008-2010

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Paulskywalker
Yeah i think will get some resculpts with the new ones, maybe a Kota with blindfold?

Hasbro answer also said expect some spectacular troops.
By Incom
YAK_Chewie wrote:
Incom wrote:Hm, it would be very cool if we'd see a fully articulated Shadow Guard :mrgreen:

I agree, I am really hoping they do something to that effect. Maybe they could mesh parts from a Stormtrooper body or something? I think there's a lot of potential for a really great figure.

:wink:

I don't think Hasbro is much into rehashing, repacking, repainting figures or parts of figures. Nah.... they'll most likely spend a thousand.... no TWO thousand dollars on making a completely NEW figure from scratch :lol:

But yeah, in any case I'd go for a VOTC/Legacy ST upper body, arms and lower legs, a POTF2 Royal Guard helmet, DS Gunner belt (without holster), DS Trooper upper legs with ball jointed hips. Some really nicely flowing soft goods, like the vintage Lando Calrissian (General Outfit) cape. You ask if I have given this one any thought? Why, yes, it's one of my long term WIP customs :lol:

And after that, then Hasbro can repaint it in a red fashion.
By yodakenobi
I love, and I mean it that way, the new and improved Juno figure. I didn't buy the first Juno because it didn't have that feeling of the real character. I also look forward to getting the Shaak Ti figure. Man, the women of TFU are smokin'. Juno, Shaak Ti, and Maris Brood are all amazin'. :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wink: :wink: 8) 8) :) :) :)
By darthmadonna
Juno looks good. Would like to see the Shadow Guard done right also along with a Proxy. Also the shadow stormtroopers (the ones that vanish and move with electricity) would be so cool if they were molded clear and half painted like the Chamelion droids from the Ilum battle pack. then give them some lightening effects that snap on around their waist and legs. Even though it may be asking for a lot I would also like a Leia.

I just picked up a PS3 this Christmas and started to play the game and I must say I am really in to it. I think it looks great and really like the story. It is more like a movie than a game but I really have gotten in to it. I am hoping Hasbro has plans for Force unleashed II.
By YAK_Jayson
There is a rumor that Proxy is going to be included in the TFU boxed set later this year along with TFUII versions of Galen Marek/Apprentice.
By YAK_Chewie
darthmadonna wrote:Juno looks good. Would like to see the Shadow Guard done right also along with a Proxy. Also the shadow stormtroopers (the ones that vanish and move with electricity) would be so cool if they were molded clear and half painted like the Chamelion droids from the Ilum battle pack. then give them some lightening effects that snap on around their waist and legs. Even though it may be asking for a lot I would also like a Leia.

I just picked up a PS3 this Christmas and started to play the game and I must say I am really in to it. I think it looks great and really like the story. It is more like a movie than a game but I really have gotten in to it. I am hoping Hasbro has plans for Force unleashed II.

Oh! Love the idea of the Shadow Troopers with half painted bodies... that's really a cool idea. I think what would be a lot of fun, would actually be for Hasbro to release a Deluxe 2-pk with two Shadow Troopers, one with this effect. Maybe as an exclusive or something, as it might not do that great at retail. Though I'd like it.

Leia is a great idea too - we don't seem to hear enough about her though she appears several times in the game.

As for the game itself, I've been redisovering it lately. I had not played it for at least six months, as I lost some interest in it but also had not played any games for a long time. I pretty much felt satisified after beating Shaak Ti back then, just because she was the highlight of the game for me because I really like the character. At that point, I was happy.

But since the trailer for the new game came out, I started playing it again when I have time, and just got to the Death Star... first time I tried it, I got killed somewhat quickly. Will give it another shot in a few days when I get a free hour to play.

By Lance Quazar
What are the figures that are going to be in the full set? Is Shaak Ti in it? I heard she was going to be single carded.....?

Though I enjoyed many of the previous TFU figures, I was astonished at how crappy the "likeness" was between the Secret Apprentice and his figure. Okay, there was absolutely no likeness at all. Shocking, since Sam Witwer's highly chiseled features would seem to be ideal for making into an action figure.

It's almost as if they didn't have his likeness rights and just had to make a generic head to go on the body.
By Paulskywalker
Lance Quazar wrote:What are the figures that are going to be in the full set? Is Shaak Ti in it? I heard she was going to be single carded.....?

Though I enjoyed many of the previous TFU figures, I was astonished at how crappy the "likeness" was between the Secret Apprentice and his figure. Okay, there was absolutely no likeness at all. Shocking, since Sam Witwer's highly chiseled features would seem to be ideal for making into an action figure.

It's almost as if they didn't have his likeness rights and just had to make a generic head to go on the body.

They'd started work on the figure before the game was completed, so i assume they originally went by art work.
By YAK_Chewie
Lance Quazar wrote:What are the figures that are going to be in the full set? Is Shaak Ti in it? I heard she was going to be single carded.....?

Hasbro hasn't revealed what all is in it. Shaak Ti is a single carded figure coming out in the EU wave that should be hitting in the next month or so... but who knows, she could show up in this set too?

Well, I made the pilgrimage to Everett, WA and fou[…]

TVC: Poe Dameron’s X-Wing

I must admit, I really do like the look. Better t[…]

Wanted, fo sho.

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

And stay away from my Disney “friend” at all cost![…]

Retro Vintage Figures

Stormtrooper Luke blends in great!

They are everywhere across the universe. Like ver[…]

This jawa figure features pivot hips, wrists and w[…]

Time for another update. Here are some Jedi/Rebels[…]