Era: 2008-2010

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By darthmadonna
I would also like a nice bright new Felucian Warrior. I know it would probably be a dud but Garm Bel Ibliss would be kind of cool too. Which BTW he has a bigger role in the PS2 version. You go to cloud city to find him, not Kota. In fact there is a bunch of Sith characters in the PS2 version I have not seen in the 3. After each level Vader send you to the Jedi Temple and you must fight past ghosts of the Sith.
By stroebel83
darthmadonna wrote:I would also like a nice bright new Felucian Warrior. I know it would probably be a dud but Garm Bel Ibliss would be kind of cool too. Which BTW he has a bigger role in the PS2 version. You go to cloud city to find him, not Kota. In fact there is a bunch of Sith characters in the PS2 version I have not seen in the 3. After each level Vader send you to the Jedi Temple and you must fight past ghosts of the Sith.

The sith characters are awesome for sure but what about the Mandalorian and the gungan bounty hunter are they in any version beside the ps2... I would love that mandalorian war droid or that BA gungan
By darth_sidious
I agree - the Felucian warrior should be repainted and released again. The Rancor w/ Felucian warrior set is one of my favorite SW beast w/rider sets to date. The Felucians came is such vibrate colors that they could pretty much repaint it anyway they imagined - toss in a new weapon or slightly retool the head, etc - and you have a new character.
By Paulskywalker
Their in the Wii version too, i'd like the Crazy Gungan and one of his Droids maybe as a deluxe figure.
By YAK_Jayson
Thanks to a reminder from Jeff at JediDefender, here is a look at the Galen Marek figure that'll be included in the TFU boxed set later this year.

Image courtesy of Hasbro in response to TheJawa.com's last QnA.
By YAK_Chewie
I think this looks fantastic, and one of Hasbro's best kit bashes combined with new accessories in a long time. The only thing is his head seems a little small with all that bulky armor... however, I don't mind one bit. These sets are looking great so far... first Juno and now this... I can't wait to see what else is going to show up in these... I might even forgive Hasbro for the upcoming lull in product because at this rate I'm going to be buying multiples of these sets!

In regards to this outfit, I'm fairly sure he actually wears this on Bespin when he tracks down Rahm Kota in the first game.

:wink:
By DanOfTheDead
Wow. TFU is going to be legendary for all the amazing fodder it brought to customizing. :)

As if the first wave and evolution pack weren't enough, we're getting a boxed set with new figures and presumably more figures with TFU2.

YAY!
By YAK_Chewie
Yeah Dan - the customizing fodder that's going to come out of these is going to have a ton of potential. :)

Also, I'm thinking that maybe Hasbro will consider a TFU version of the AT-ST at some point - they could use the Legacy mold and upgrade the side cannons... heh. I'd definitely get one of those if they went that route.

:wink:
By Paulskywalker
Cool but i thought we would have got the Mando version with the metal glove. Also i only have the Wii version of the game and he has a different mando outfit again.

Jedha was definitely a desert, so I'd say they dwe[…]

Mousedroid Hoojib's collection in 3D

With the addition of the massive Jabba's Sail Barg[…]

Does anyone have an extra TVC Darth Maul hood ava[…]

PLNK series power droid p61 / Index p1

Known for their distinctive vocalisations, PLNK s[…]

Star Wars Celebration 2019 Chicago

Okay, I'm still looking for the 6th puzzle patch p[…]

Did you try scanning one to see if it would even […]

Dorky Dad's Haves / Wants

Haves Rogue One Tie Striker TLJ Crayt Speeder W[…]

Martin S. TheDorkiestDad