Era: 2008-2010

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Jayson
Finally turrets to outfit our gunships

Geonosis Assault
Last edited by YAK_Jayson on Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Paulskywalker
hallelujah.............. hallelujah................... hallelujah hallelujah!!!

This is really great can't wait for this, what would have been better would have been two turrets! :lol:
By Paulskywalker
I've got three gunships, that would mean six! i may have to pick to up and swap between vehicles.
By roron corobb
This set almost makes me think there is a bigger version Gunship in the works. If I'm right, that would be totally cool. I think these would almost look funny on the one we have, as it's really way undersized. Here is to hoping, as they have done some really cool big vehicles of lately, the the AT-TE, Falcon, and the Turbo Tank looks cool too.

roron corobb
By Michael
I have no interest in this Battle Pack what so ever, its a pass for me.
By YAK_Chewie
roron corobb wrote:This set almost makes me think there is a bigger version Gunship in the works. If I'm right, that would be totally cool. I think these would almost look funny on the one we have, as it's really way undersized. Here is to hoping, as they have done some really cool big vehicles of lately, the the AT-TE, Falcon, and the Turbo Tank looks cool too.

roron corobb

I don't know how I'd feel about that! :lol:

Only because I have no idea where I'd find room for a larger one... it would be pretty damn cool though.

:wink:
By The Professor
If a new one comes (although I am VERY doubtful), I'd be glad to take a smaller one off someone's hands!
By Jedighost009
I've yet to buy a gunship so if a bigger one was on the way for these turrets, I'd hold out and get a couple of them and enough of these battlepacks to go with them. Even if Hasbro didn't make a new gunship, you'd think they would do a non-exclusive release of the current one for this pack.
By Arc_Trooper77
I'm buying these for my gunships. :wink: A random question related to the topic, how many clones have you managed to fit into a gunship at a single time...? I've gotten no more than ten in the main hull and three towards the compartment in the front, minus the pilot seats of course.
By terman123
Would love a bigger gunship, but see a bigger AT-At comming first. Will def. get one or two of these BP's
By The Professor
Cancel my post about the gunship. I picked up one today from Wal-Mart for only $37. Don't think I'll pick up the pods, though. The two of them would cost more together than the gunship itself!
By Eopie Herder
$37? Good price..I may pick that one up for that deal. The only one I have is the first release, though I have loved the Space Whale one, and the current Wal-Mart version.

I seriously doubt that we will get a new Gunship this soon, I know it's been 7 years, but seeing as it took 30 to get a new Falcon and that they are still able to sell the current version, it doesn't seem likely. Been wrong before though!

Well, I made the pilgrimage to Everett, WA and fou[…]

TVC: Poe Dameron’s X-Wing

I must admit, I really do like the look. Better t[…]

Wanted, fo sho.

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

And stay away from my Disney “friend” at all cost![…]

Retro Vintage Figures

Stormtrooper Luke blends in great!

They are everywhere across the universe. Like ver[…]

This jawa figure features pivot hips, wrists and w[…]

Time for another update. Here are some Jedi/Rebels[…]