Era: 2008-2010

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Robo-Quack
Gelagrub and Commando Droids for me. The other two sets just aren't a good value, although one can argue that the blue slug isn't either, I just think it's really cool.
By Paulskywalker
I like these sets, but the rebel one is weak.

Love the gelagrub and material skirt clone.

Loving the commando droids and i wonder if that is a droid diguised as a clone, would be good if it had two heads, droid and clone.

Gun turret, as i've mentioned in the past is just awesome.
By YAK_Jayson
Paulskywalker wrote:http://www.jedinews.co.uk/

By YAK_Jayson
RS has received follow up info regarding the Endor BP. The Ewok included is Warok (one of the last figures from the Vintage days to receive a modern figure).
In the first picture revealed, the back of the box diorama the helmet is on the floor and all droids heads were revealed so i think it is just a helmet in the usual sense.

http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/ reporting on this site has censored the cum in Rebelscum! it reads Rebels****.com lol.
I like the Gelagrub, and am equally surprised its being made. The $25 pricetag will kill the BP line though, especially receiving less product in every pack. I think many collectors are going to start skipping the BP line... I'm planning on picking up the Gelagrub, simply because I cant resist new beasts/creatures, but I dont think I'll be buying the other 3 from the wave.
I wonder if the gelagrub has some other feature as it appears to have a translucent head. Maybe it lights up like a glow worm? :P
That Endor set is a lot more appealing to me now, I don't have that SA Luke yet (it looks like they're using the 30AC/Rancor Luke) and another near-SA Ewok is always great to have. I guess I'll pick one up in addition to the Gunship Pods.
Diddly wrote:That Endor set is a lot more appealing to me now, I don't have that SA Luke yet (it looks like they're using the 30AC/Rancor Luke) and another near-SA Ewok is always great to have. I guess I'll pick one up in addition to the Gunship Pods.

I think it's actually the TSC Luke from 2006.

Early concept art for The Last Jedi featured Ro[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Really fun submissions so far everyone. my kind of[…]

Here is a small batch of stuff. This is mostly stu[…]

Wow Steve you have really gotten great at painting[…]

Solo: 3.75" Figures Revealed

Definite Buy: Beckett and Val Probable Buy: L3 a[…]

Community fodder box...

I messaged you my address man! And thank you every[…]

I will be going but only on Sunday due to scheduli[…]

John Morog Customs

I saw this on FB! Very nice job man! I actually li[…]