Era: 2008-2010

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Jayson
from our TF 09 coverage. Look for the "Mark of Darth Maul" Stickers packed with TPM wave (similar to past UGH promos) mailaway plus S&H

Last edited by YAK_Jayson on Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Paulskywalker
I have the Ep1 one and i will definately get this one to!
By Eopie Herder
I think it goes without saying that I'm pretty stoked about this. Nice addition to the Eopie collection!
By saddestwookiee
I never actually got an eopie, before. I am big into creatures, but, am missing a lot (bantha, eopie, the larger ones from TPM, reek and acklay, too!). So I will be sure to collect my stickers!!
By The Professor
That's a nice deal if it's just S&H. This is definitely one of the things I NEVER saw in stores or anywhere else. Great promotion!
By roron corobb
I'm really jazzed about this, as I never got the eopie. I have always wanted one, but price kept me at bay, so this really rocks and a much better figure to boot.

Is there any difference from the E1 version, for you that have it? I wonder, as this really looks good.

roron corobb
By JediJman
roron corobb wrote:I'm really jazzed about this, as I never got the eopie. I have always wanted one, but price kept me at bay, so this really rocks and a much better figure to boot.

Is there any difference from the E1 version, for you that have it? I wonder, as this really looks good.

roron corobb

Eopie will be a repaint versus the E1 version. The Qui-Qon will be a different scuplt as well. I'm excited to get this since I didn't get the E1 version, but a little bummed that its significantly different because I'll eventually want to get them both.
By Eopie Herder
roron corobb wrote:I'm really jazzed about this, as I never got the eopie. I have always wanted one, but price kept me at bay, so this really rocks and a much better figure to boot.

roron corobb

Sculpt is the same, but the paint is slightly different in the saddle and packs. Here is a pic of mine (ironically with an evolutions Qui-Gon) that I took a few months ago...you can see a difference in color.

By roron corobb
Thanks for the pictures and information guys. I'm liking this mail-away even more now, as the paint looks more realistic.

roron corobb
By YAK_Chewie
I'm liking this too... a LOT!

And you know, this is a really good way for Hasbro to maybe help push interest certain waves that they think might otherwise have a few pegwarmers in them...

:wink:
By Michael
I would have liked to have seen them do an OT and a PT creature so people had the choice, however I do want one of those so I will see about getting one.
By Paulskywalker
Michael wrote:I would have liked to have seen them do an OT and a PT creature so people had the choice, however I do want one of those so I will see about getting one.

But that would defeat the purpose of it being a TPM 10th Anniversary mail-away?
By Eopie Herder
I was able to get my hand son the new(ish) Qui-Gon Jinn from the upcoming TPM 10th Anniversary Mail Away set. Unfortunately, no accessories and that includes the repaint Eopie. The figure is the same as the evolutions one, but with slightly better paint apps in most cases. The one area that it is not are the eyes that look more bug eyed. But the mustache is now separate from the beard, like it should be and the grey drybrushed highlights are not nearly as drastic, which looks great. The biggest change for the better is that the Obi around his waist is now the same color as the rest of the tunic which really annoyed me with the first version. (though I guess not bad enough as I never even corrected it on my custom) Here are some pics...

Here he is with the Evolutions one...

And here he is with the Evolutions one and my custom one with Ball Jointed hips, which I wish they would have added to this.

I'll post some pics with the original Eopie and Qui-Gon set later today.

They look pretty cool! Maybe we'll get a (re-relea[…]

Found these two FINALLY today! Sent one off to YAK[…]

Top-notch work here, Elias!

Walmart and TVC

Jodo do you know if those stores made space for T[…]

Darth Daddy is still on break so I have been doing[…]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Rouge One is the call sign for this band of (mostl[…]

Community fodder box...

I guess the best way would be to add in a few $$$ […]

Utinniii's Feedback

Just had a great trade with Utinniii . He's very[…]