Era: 2008-2010

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Anyone still know if these are being shipped out? I mailed away for one a long while ago before the time said I had to get it out. I haven't heard anything, so I was wondering if they are all gone or are they just delaied? I think I mailed mine back in January/February. I would like to get one of these, so I hope they are still showing up at peoples doors. Thanks for any info.
roron corobb
Well if anyone is wondering where there mail-away is, I just got word in the form of a post card from the mail-away people. It looks that there is a shipping delay do to more requests than foreseen. New order has been placed and will start to ship July 15th. So if you mailed in for him and haven't got him yet, that is most likely why and you most likely receive the same post card :wink:. Funny that I got this when asking about it.
roron corobb
I am so glad that I ordered my sets (5) back in late '09. We have to give props to hasbro for keep producing more to meet the collectors demand. If you read the fine print on any mail-in promotion, you will always find this: "While supplies last". It would've been very easy for Hasbro to stick to that and move on.
AaylaSecurasMan wrote:We have to give props to hasbro for keep producing more to meet the collectors demand. If you read the fine print on any mail-in promotion, you will always find this: "While supplies last". It would've been very easy for Hasbro to stick to that and move on.

Very true, but I don't think they produce all the figures at once like they did back in the day. Main reason they don't get stuck with surplus. I think they produce them in stages with a grand number slated and once they reach that number they don't continue. If they don't reach that number and all the requests are filled they don't bother continuing. Makes it easier for them to not be left with surplus like back in the day. Just my take on the delay and reorders.

roron corobb
By Grimace
I got one of my last sets of Qui Gonn and Eopie delivered today

the box was mutilated and has a scar 4 inches lone and cuts thru the cardboard in a few places

every mailaway box I've got from Hasbro, be it George Lucas/stormtrooper, Captain Rex, Nahdar Vebb, Qui Gonn/Eopie, or the Crystal Skeleton from the IJ line has been banged up, bent, dented, crushed corners or the box was just plain open

all my other mail comes thru just fine
I have to go on the slight defence of Hasbro here, yes the packaging is crap but it is also the blame of the post office for not taking care when it is in the hands.

These were supposed to come to TRU here and nothing has!
Have an other question, if anyone knows. I got one of those postcards stating there was a delay. I never got another one like I have been hearing of that said they weren't going to send it do to while supplies last and they are all gone. Now I got my Nahdar Vebb today, so it got me worried. If I don't get my Eopie, then when should my refund come? Has others been getting there refund yet? Or is there still a hope I might get my Eopie? I'm lost in this whole thing, as it would be nice if they would let you know and do things in a timely manner. Thanks

roron corobb
By Squirepec7
I mailed off for it in October first chance I got. They cashed the check and that was the last I heard of it. I never got it. Hope I get my Nahdar Vebb though.
I'm hoping there is still a change that I get the one I mailed out for, as I read my notice again and it says they will be mailing out on July 15th, so here is to hoping that they are still going to come. Might be that I got in sooner than the others that have received there supplies are gone notice.

I really hate just not knowing though. Got my second Nahdar Vebb though :D, but I really want one of these.

roron corobb
HasLab Wish list

An Imperial landing pad would be great. :wink:

Very nice work, they all look great. Amazing that[…]

Ewok Love

Great list w/ visuals, though a number of those ha[…]

DarthSinister's Customs

Thanks guys! He was fun to do. Cain, I may do a 1:[…]

Your Hans both look great! Very well done... ...[…]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

http://www.yakfaceforums.com/phpBB3/download/file[…]

Here's a few. I haven't swapped the hands or tried[…]