Era: 2008-2010

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

It's the character name recognition that sold these BPs to retailers, not so much the molds used to assemble them.
I actually just picked up the Mustafar pack yesterday. I had some christmas money and really needed another Obi and Vader/Anakin. They have been hard to find in stores or on ebay. And those two figures are basically the same as the ones I picked up when the Saga Legends Obi and Anakin came out. A clone is a clone is a clone really, and just scrap parts. The only figure I'm disappointed with is the emperor.

Kamino BP is cheap overall. Saw it, and passed on it.

And really you stick four figures toegether for the price of three (in the case here in canada) most people actually buy their kids toys that way. Over Christmas, you wouldn't believe how many parents I heard telling there kids this as they were making lists for santa.
I saw these sets about a week ago. The Mustafar set isn't a bad idea in theory (an SA Shocktrooper and the best versions of ROTS Obi-Wan and Anakin around) and the only stinker is the Palpatine. It would be a much better idea if 3/4 of the figures weren't already clogging pegs in the Legends assortment, but what do I know about what's selling and what isn't. :wink:
Grimace wrote:I might get the Kamino pack for the astromech if I can ever find it on sale

Might be cheaper just to hunt down the ROTS basic figures of the astromech.
Paulskywalker wrote:
Grimace wrote:I might get the Kamino pack for the astromech if I can ever find it on sale

Might be cheaper just to hunt down the ROTS basic figures of the astromech.

It's different. ROTS version on the left - Legacy Battle Pack version on the right

Oh ok ta! i thought it was a straight repack. Well i'm happy with my dirty one, i'm not getting a loads of sub-par figures i already have for a clean version. :lol:

I knocked out bunch of customs over the past coupl[…]

Dang, and I thought that was going to be an easy […]

Community fodder box...

Box arrived, I havent had time to go threw it tho[…]

The Dark Crystal (Funko) 3.75 line

Received an email from Amazon updating my Dark Cry[…]

I make stuff too!

Productive weekend. This'll be the last new custom[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]