Era: 2008-2010

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Colton - he seems to be selling well, so I think there must be some demand for him, and while he's not all that exciting, I like the figure.

He gives us an easy option for a "regular joe" character just like ICMG.

Coloring mines hair black and making the stripes on his suit black as well.

I think I'll get 2 more or so of him and make some form of internal security force
Swung by a Wal-Mart today that had the green pallet display tonight, and they only had maybe 5 figures left from the ROTS wave on it, but I swear at least 75 Clone Wars and 75 Legends figures... low and behold, I walked down the regular aisle and looked at the GI JOE ROC Night Raven, which I kind of want to get.

I picked it up, and behind it was a Concept IG-88. Someone must have hid it for later. I bought it though, and for just $6.00. :mrgreen:

:wink:
Watch out for the $6 price tag at Walmart. I picked up four figures with the $6 shelf tag that rang up $7.49 at the register. The cashier fixed it, but if you're not paying attention and it rings up at full price you'll need to stand in line at the service desk for a refund.
Morpheus282 wrote:Watch out for the $6 price tag at Walmart. I picked up four figures with the $6 shelf tag that rang up $7.49 at the register. The cashier fixed it, but if you're not paying attention and it rings up at full price you'll need to stand in line at the service desk for a refund.

Agreed, there's one Wal-Mart in my area that still rings up at full price but has the tags at $6.00.

Anyone know how long this $6.00 price is in effect?

YAK_Chewie wrote:
Morpheus282 wrote:Watch out for the $6 price tag at Walmart. I picked up four figures with the $6 shelf tag that rang up $7.49 at the register. The cashier fixed it, but if you're not paying attention and it rings up at full price you'll need to stand in line at the service desk for a refund.

Agreed, there's one Wal-Mart in my area that still rings up at full price but has the tags at $6.00.

Anyone know how long this $6.00 price is in effect?

The sale was to end Dec. 12 according to the Walmart ad.
I make stuff too!

Great stuff here! Lots of great use of parts and […]

Community fodder box...

Thanks for letting us know. Even though it'll be […]

I knocked out bunch of customs over the past coupl[…]

Dang, and I thought that was going to be an easy […]

The Dark Crystal (Funko) 3.75 line

Received an email from Amazon updating my Dark Cry[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]