Era: 2008-2010

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

darthanton wrote:I have finally found a full case and managed to get all 6 of the new figures. At TRU on the 10 and Ray in Chandler, AZ. They have been getting in one case a week.

Were you there at opening? I guess :) I was there around 11:30 (my lunch time) and just saw the leftovers, congrats. I've managed to get all figures through a trade but I am trying o help a fellow collector. I'll keep trying.

Are you on Rebelscum? The AZ Board is pretty active there :D
By darthanton
AaylaSecurasMan wrote:
darthanton wrote:I have finally found a full case and managed to get all 6 of the new figures. At TRU on the 10 and Ray in Chandler, AZ. They have been getting in one case a week.

Were you there at opening? I guess :) I was there around 11:30 (my lunch time) and just saw the leftovers, congrats. I've managed to get all figures through a trade but I am trying o help a fellow collector. I'll keep trying.

Are you on Rebelscum? The AZ Board is pretty active there :D

Yeah I got there at opening, I just work up the street so quick trip. I just jumped over to rebelscum, thx
Waited in line in the rain for TRU to open yesterday. I was hoping the weather would deter people, but it didn't. There was ONLY 1 case which was already snatched up as I turned the aisle. This was my 4th trip to TRU with nothing. TRU's website has now removed all the wave except the Alien Wing Guard. I've resorted to ebay :oops:
I know it's not like queuing for bread in Soviet Russia, but is still sad that a person has to wait outside first thing in the morning and then rush to try to get the figures they want before and evil soldier (scalper) gets them.
I recieved the entire wave today in the post thanks to my new best friend, stroebel83. Such a nice guy, think it must be something to do with the name Paul. :D

They all look so brilliant can't wait to open them.

Thanks Mate!! :D
Paulskywalker wrote:I recieved the entire wave today in the post thanks to my new best friend, stroebel83. Such a nice guy, think it must be something to do with the name Paul. :D

They all look so brilliant can't wait to open them.

Thanks Mate!! :D

Congrats - its a fantastic wave, and everyone should have the opportunity to own it - and I agree, Paul is a great guy. :wink:
By YAK_Chewie
Always nice to see a fellow Yakker helping another out. :)

As for my area, no sign of this wave since the first 2-3 days when it first hit. I am not expecting more to hit at this point in my neck of the woods. I was able to get my fill for the most part, but would have really liked to have seen this more widespread. It's a true shame for the hobby that we are in this situation.

:|
Opened them!

Kkhruk, Spacetrooper and Darktrooper are huge! Seriously quite substantial figures and really well made.

Shaak Ti is amazingly sculpted and is just fantastic.

Jaina and Jacen are great figures and the Vong Staff accessories are a nice touch.

Really like the Bespin Guard, nice that he is an alien as we all know TESB was thin on aliens so nice to get a new one. Is it me or is his hat a lil small?

BG-j38 is a great droid and really well done. Glad he was a BAD though, one because we got him, two because if he was on basic card i'd have felt cheated.

10/10 for this wave abd i'm definately sure this would have sold at mass retail across the planet.
By darthberl
darthberl wrote:
darthberl wrote:This sucks. Both my local TRU's in northeast New Jersey had no clue about the last wave or the May 1st release date. Although they both had the Force unleashed packs. Sadly at one of them I found a K'Kruhk last week, I'm thinking they went out early and I missed out big time. But the $4.99 / $1.24 basic figure price was in effect so i picked up 4 coldweather rex's and 4 grievous bodygaurds for about $23.

It seems in northeast Jersey that they got their cases on tuesday night, and put them on the shelves wednesday morning. I went after work to find a bunch of repacks with the new B.A.D. parts and one dark trooper phase 1. I scooped up the trooper and went to the front desk to see if they had more in stock, and to my suprise there was a brand new case sitting there on hold for someone. luckily the girl behind the counter remembered me from saturday morning and said to hell with it and opened the case to let me take what i wanted. I was nice and left the bespin guard and the repacks for the guy it was being held for!! Sorry man, but this is a cut-throat wave and you can blame hasbro for that. Even though we missed on the Saturday $4.99/$1.24 sale, it was still nice to get all the fig's i wanted for $4.99 each. They also told me the next shipment is coming Friday night, maybe another Saturday morning run to the awful T.R.U.!!!!

wow, after all the fuss, the pegs are warming with bespin guards, k'kruhks, shaak-ti's, and solo's. i've found several dark troopers, and the only one giving me a problem is the space trooper. thank the maker i got 1 from my new favorite TRU employee! i'm gonna make a run right now to see if i can build up my space trooper ranks!
In my area for 0-0.0000001 days you had a chance of finding them (meaning that you had to be there at 10 AM everyday hoping that they would restock and then get in run to the SW section and grab them quickly, not me), good thing I got this wave through trades :?
Still nothing in my area. TRUs restocked but it seems on the wave just prior so there are a lot of Luke and E-1 obi's with the other droid part. Anyways they are overflowing with clone wars legends and then that smattering of legacy.

Well, I made the pilgrimage to Everett, WA and fou[…]

TVC: Poe Dameron’s X-Wing

I must admit, I really do like the look. Better t[…]

Wanted, fo sho.

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

And stay away from my Disney “friend” at all cost![…]

Retro Vintage Figures

Stormtrooper Luke blends in great!

They are everywhere across the universe. Like ver[…]

This jawa figure features pivot hips, wrists and w[…]

Time for another update. Here are some Jedi/Rebels[…]