Era: 2008-2010

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By JediJman
YAK_Chewie wrote:Went by two Target stores this evening, and not ONE Legacy figure... good grief... any news of them getting the ESB wave in?

:wink:

I have yet to hear of W12 showing up at the bullseye. I have seen quite a few W9 bonus packs showing up though - 2 figs at $8 is hard to beat!
By stroebel83
keep seeing large amounts of esb waves at wm here in NC nothing new at tarhet except torn apart BOGO of ROTJ and I saw a Jedi in the genosian two packs with Duke (from GI Joe) head on it
By YAK_Jayson
Turn them in to customer service ro get them off the sales floor. Some little, unsuspecting kid will thank you.
By Darth Kikinou
YAK_Jayson wrote:Turn them in to customer service ro get them off the sales floor. Some little, unsuspecting kid will thank you.

I left the two figures on the pegs in that position and if anybody actually ever does their job in that place the figures should get pulled.

I've turned in figures before but I'm tired of the customer service person looking at me like they think that I am the one who took em, or there's the blank stares too. I once turned in a swaperoo figure only to see it back in circulation a few days later.
By YAK_Chewie
Now that Legacy is done, and I do mean done (unless some TRU still get in some more EU wave, which I think Hasbro recently said would happen), I'm looking forward sharing pics of the inevitable bottleneck of pegwarmers that will be everywhere from Clone Wars and Legends due to all the freaking repacks.

I'm afraid this is going to be bad... very, very bad folks.

By Squirepec7
Last week at Target I saw nothing but one Geonosis pack with instead of the jedi with blue saber and SBD a CW mace windu and SBD wow. That is stupid.
By Diddly
YAK_Chewie wrote:Now that Legacy is done, and I do mean done (unless some TRU still get in some more EU wave, which I think Hasbro recently said would happen), I'm looking forward sharing pics of the inevitable bottleneck of pegwarmers that will be everywhere from Clone Wars and Legends due to all the freaking repacks.

I'm afraid this is going to be bad... very, very bad folks.

Yeah, I like how Hasbro FINALLY gets rid of Saesee Tinns and Plo Koons and replaces them with figures like Leia Boussh, which pegwarmed in TWO DIFFERENT LINES already and will more than likely pegwarm well into 2011. I gripe about Legends a lot, so I'll keep it to a minimum here, but if they'd keep it delegated for army builders and rare/HTF figures OR did figure rotations every few months there would be less Legends figures camping out on the pegs.

Not to mention the damn Vintage Vaders that are going to pegwarm... What an awful figure.
By DarthMaulSithLord
The stores in The Netherlands are far worse. They only have 2-5 figures on the pegs at each store. Worst is that they are Clone Wars figs from last year or a remaining Breha Organa.

Hasbro get off your butt and get some distribution of product going in my country jeez.

:(
By Squirepec7
Today I walked into my local Walmarts toy aisle with hope that one new figure would show up. I wasn't disappointed with the fact that there wasn't I was disappointed that there where Iron Man figures taking up the entire star wars place with no star wars in sight. Really?

Well, I made the pilgrimage to Everett, WA and fou[…]

TVC: Poe Dameron’s X-Wing

I must admit, I really do like the look. Better t[…]

Wanted, fo sho.

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

And stay away from my Disney “friend” at all cost![…]

Retro Vintage Figures

Stormtrooper Luke blends in great!

They are everywhere across the universe. Like ver[…]

This jawa figure features pivot hips, wrists and w[…]

Time for another update. Here are some Jedi/Rebels[…]