Vintage, Saga Legends and non-Clone Wars figures & vehicles for 2010 and beyond

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Jayson
Finally, we've received spy report that a "limited" edition figure coming and it is rumored to be Jodo Kast. It is unknown at this time how or when this figure will be made available whether the UGH mailaway program or possibly as an upcoming convention exclusive.

As always, take all rumors and speculation with a grain of salt as nothing is confirmed at this point.
Jodo Kast will be fine if it's a good sculpt and not that other crappy one in TLC:2008...Ball jointed Head,Ball Hinged Shoulders,Ball Hinged Elbows,Ball Hinged Torso,Swivel Hip's,Ball Hinged Knee's and Ball Hinged Ankles...Oh,With a removable helmet with a blond headed face (New). It better be good...Nuff said.
Our rumor has been confirmed.... via Sandtroopers.com: Kmart Exclusive Jodo Kast
Attachments
jodokast.jpg
jodokast.jpg (55.85 KiB) Viewed 5206 times
By Paulskywalker
I don't have the first one yet, but this a much improved version and though i'm not makorly keyed up on Jodo i do like him and hopefully will be able to get him. He's the one who pretended to be Boba right?
By jaydsaber
Is there any chance someone can re-post this pic from somewhere that isn't an image hosting site. Those are all blocked on my work's network.

Thanks
By YAK_Jayson
jaydsaber wrote:Is there any chance someone can re-post this pic from somewhere that isn't an image hosting site. Those are all blocked on my work's network.

Thanks

Try now.
By jaydsaber
Thank you,

That is an odd exculsive. I'm not a big fan of the removeable mando helmets either, they always make them too rubbery. I wouldn't mind getting it anyway though, the last one was terrible, both arms and legs on the ones I have are really loose. I guess they just chose bad pieces to kitbash. Hopefully this one is better.
By YAK_Jayson
What I find odd is they put him on the "Blue Skies/Rex" card back. He's not a CW figure and he's not a Legends so why not put him on a TVC style card back as the older (non-kid) collector segment is the only one that will know who he is anyway.
TLJ Purchases and Finds

Chandler. Do you post on Rebelscum? There is an AZ[…]

I was unhappy with my Conservatory so I got rid of[…]

One of Medduwn's Equitors, Vuragh, belongs to the […]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

Maybe because there are more waves/surplus of the […]

Got in a pair of TVC Gamorreans yestetday from Ent[…]

EE had 3.75" TBS sale last week (one day sale[…]

TVC Desert Skiff

I would have never even thought about that! Actu[…]

Thanks! I'm a little behind on schedule right no[…]