Era: 2008-Present

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By terman123
Saw these figures today and passed. Then I went and checked out the totally awesome wrestling aisle. :lol: Noticed they have a John Cena role play set with a fake bare chest. :shock:
By YAK_Jayson
I saw the second wave of these two packs at my local TRU yesterday. Not a bad way to army build BDs if you're so inclined - if you didn't have the other figure in the set that is. :lol:
By JediJman
YAK_Jayson wrote:I saw the second wave of these two packs at my local TRU yesterday. Not a bad way to army build BDs if you're so inclined - if you didn't have the other figure in the set that is. :lol:

Are these still $15? Seems like you'd be better off stocking up on the 2 for $11 deal on basic figs to get your BDs. :wink: I personally can't bring myself to buy these repacks - I hope they die a quick death.
By YAK_Chewie
Yeah, I think they are still that price.

Though TRU has some stickers now for something that says "Battle Droid" and it's $11.99. I wonder if it's a 2-pk or something that's coming out?

:wink:
By JediJman
YAK_Chewie wrote:Yeah, I think they are still that price.

Though TRU has some stickers now for something that says "Battle Droid" and it's $11.99. I wonder if it's a 2-pk or something that's coming out?

Hmmn...I wonder if that's the deluxe stuff? There's that battle droid with the mini tank repaint from E1. For some reason I had $15 as the price in my head for that.
By YAK_Chewie
I could be wrong, but I don't think it's the deluxe stuff. Those are in boxes, these are on pegs like the regular figures. I'm clueless as to what they are.

By Grand_Admiral_Thrawn
In the Toy Fair 2009 powerpoint presentation, the mini tank is part of what they call "Figure & Vehicle Packs". They also say they are similar to deluxe packs.
By Paulskywalker
Forget basic figures they should just make two packs from now on and with a pack that size you could pack in some awesome set pieces! :lol:
By YAK_Chewie
Well damn, I have to admit those look AWESOME! And I don't even collect CW stuff. Might have to get these two though, the episode with them in it was great.

By Paulskywalker
I'm just thinking though, Thire and Echo in the latest pics are coming out on basic card as well, Hasbro even if these are exclusive why put the same thing out???
By YAK_Jayson
The same reason they carded Grievous w/Battle droid, Obi-Wan w/Battle Droid, Anakin w/R2 and Cody w/Battle Droid when single carded version were on all the pegs as the same time: To make more money with as little additional investment as possible. :wink:

Awesome, I certainly will enjoy that FO Stormtroop[…]

Raylen and I were on the galaxy of toys podcast th[…]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

Found and purchased one of these bad boys at a Tar[…]

Rebolt w/ Corellian Hound

Completely agree! Really dig this set. I hope to[…]

My AT-DT's came in yesterday from https://megalopo[…]

ImperialOfficer's customs

They all look great! I was thinking the other day […]

Found these two FINALLY today! Sent one off to YAK[…]

Walmart and TVC

Jodo do you know if those stores made space for T[…]