Era: 2008-Present

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Paulskywalker
Well if thats the case i think it won't be coming here after all this time? Ebay here i come lol.
By Paulskywalker
I'm not fussed about getting a reversed colour anakin Ywing, in fact i didn't notice it in the scene, but i wouldn't have minded the red one from the Zillo Beast episode it was cool.
By Huge_Yakman
Paulskywalker wrote:Well if thats the case i think it won't be coming here after all this time? Ebay here i come lol.

We still have a couple of these at the local Target. Don't think they are marked down, though. Just say the word and I'll grab one for you (assuming they're still there...been two days)
By Paulskywalker
I've been spending way too much lately, trying to cut back over the next week or two, but thank you anyway. :lol:
By Paulskywalker
AaylaSecurasMan wrote:These are showing up at TJ Maxx and Marshalls stores for $39.99.

Oh please oh please come to TK Maxx's here!!! I've been staring at one in a sci fi shop for months for £80 and struggling to justify the price even though their so hard to get here! :lol:
By Paulskywalker
Got this in the post monday as an early Christmas present to myself. love it, a lot bigger than i thought and the details and features are great. Only tiny niggle i have it the gunner station does not rotate but hey ho! :lol:
By mister_palpatine
Paulskywalker wrote:Only tiny niggle i have it the gunner station does not rotate

That is my biggest complaint with the toy as well. I would've gladly sacrificed the gunner's handles and controls for a rotating canopy and guns. It seemed like something that would've been easy for Hasbro to include, and had they done so I probably would have picked up a second.
By Paulskywalker
I know you'd have thought it was the first feature they would have thought of? :roll:
By Paulskywalker
It never came out here at retail so i had to just wait and get a decent price for it online, sadly the cheapest i could get it was probably just under how much it would have cost in store if it had.
Community fodder box...

Yes, it's stuff like that which I would like to ge[…]

I really want the Rio and Kesel guy! Val actually […]

Sy Snootles Bib Fortuna Droopy McCool Yarna D'al[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Oh yeah, I forgot the parts lists. The head of CT[…]

I just added pics of the 6" scaled resin part[…]

Cane Addis Velken tezeril Fozec Bib fortuna Ama[…]

John Morog Customs

Tree-R Ion cannon neck matchbox tank cast piece on[…]

Battle of Crait 4-pk

Hopefully Hasbro got the message with this set. […]