Era: 2008-Present

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Jayson
Actually I think we saw figures of Anakin and Ahsoka in Space Gear before the episode aired.
By Paulskywalker
Yeah we did because at the time people thought Hasbro had lamed out on the Anakin figure.
By Grimace
YAK_Jayson wrote:Actually I think we saw figures of Anakin and Ahsoka in Space Gear before the episode aired.

you're right again! :wink:
By YAK_Chewie
Here's another look at the upcoming ARF Trooper courtesy of STAR WARS ARMY STORE on ebay -

http://cgi.ebay.com/STAR-WARS-clone-war ... 563d4d7d94

Although the clean white version has been a bit of a pegwarmer, I think this is a good choice for the "new" CW line coming. I might not bite as I'm more interested in the vintage line, but it's not a bad looking figure.

:wink:
By YAK_Jayson
Those Clone Scouts are pretty badass. I'll be getting a few. 8)
By Grimace
too bad it's almost 2 years late
I don't remember seeing the camo ARF anywhere but the theatrical release

Hasbro really doesn't have a clue on the repaints for this line

that said, I know I will get one
By YAK_Jayson
Yeah, the plain Camo ARFs were only in the movie, but there were the 212th Camo ARFs Waxer Boil and Trapper from the Landing at Point Rain Episode. I'd like to see figures of these too, but they'd be easy enough to make once the Camo Scout hits stores.

By darth_sidious
I think the camo ARF figure looks good, but I agree that it should have been released awhile ago...I personally like the all camo version over the 212th version - why would soldiers have bright paint over camo? haha I wish Lucasfilm would quit it with the endless deco variations on all the clones, they crossed the ridiculous line awhile ago...
By YAK_Chewie

Bossk - Easy pass as the "vintage" and soon to be repacked Legends version is outstanding and much more to my liking... though for the animated fans, this is probably sweet. However, that face looks ridiculously stupid in my opinion... and really, seeing this OT character in this style pretty much seals the deal for me - I would never be interested in OT characters in the animated style. Never. Ever.

Astromech - Probably a pass as well.

Boba Fett - Can't complain here - for an animated figure, looks great. Plus finally that young clone body wtih good articulation... I'd prefer a bit more realistic style sculpt, but this looks worth getting. I'll probably get a few for customs of kiddos for dioramas and whatnot.

:wink:

Jedha was definitely a desert, so I'd say they dwe[…]

Mousedroid Hoojib's collection in 3D

With the addition of the massive Jabba's Sail Barg[…]

Does anyone have an extra TVC Darth Maul hood ava[…]

PLNK series power droid p61 / Index p1

Known for their distinctive vocalisations, PLNK s[…]

Star Wars Celebration 2019 Chicago

Okay, I'm still looking for the 6th puzzle patch p[…]

Did you try scanning one to see if it would even […]

Dorky Dad's Haves / Wants

Haves Rogue One Tie Striker TLJ Crayt Speeder W[…]