Era: 2008-Present

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Paulskywalker
Ermmm :oops: I got confused with animated phase 2 Rex; sorry! I suspect when we do get him it's be the AOTC phase 1 sculpt wih new head, helmet and belt/skirt?
By darthmadonna
I admit I was so against the Clone Wars line. I could not stand to look at them but as things started to get a bit crazier with the legacy collection(becoming harder work to track down) I started to look at TCW line and I came to really love it. It was fun for as no other collectors were fighting me for them I could open them and just have fun and I really did love the show from the get go. As the last 2 years have gone by I have seen a change in who is buying TCW and I am finding the competition for the newer figures this last year to become some what ridiculous and on par with what I faced in the realistic lines. I do not mind having less figure to have to buy I just hope the distro improves with only 19 figures for a year.
By darth_sidious
We need the 'bad guys' too - Star Wars has always been about good vs. evil, thats why I agree that there should be a balance of heroes and villains. You'd think Hasbro would recognize that play pattern and know that most kids like to have 'battles' with their figures and actually play with them - so it makes sense to have diversity in the line. A bunch of clones and core characters doesnt allow for much play value. I'm so supportive of Talzin and the Nightsisters, because I think they were some of the most interesting villains in the series. At the same time, I'm also supportive of seeing all the secondary Jedi made because they add so much diversity to the ranks.
By DeltaSquadSev11
New Clone Wars confirmed:
via EntertainmentEarth.com
Scuba Clone with Republic Sub
Anakin Skywalker with Republic Recon Fighter
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodi ... r=HS36576B

via Dan Curto at Rebelscum
Ahsoka Tano in scuba gear-basic figure.
http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1071207-223/

Sounds good for the most part. I'd love to get the Scuba Clone pack, and wouldn't mind getting scuba Ahsoka either. If the Anakin isn't Anakin in a "new" gear like slaver, scuba etc, then I will pass in utter disgust.
By Paulskywalker
Sounds great can't wait, is the Recon fighter the one that was cancelled with Obi Wan?
By Paulskywalker
Sounds great can't wait, is the Recon fighter the one that was cancelled with Obi Wan?
By DeltaSquadSev11
Paulskywalker wrote:Sounds great can't wait, is the Recon fighter the one that was cancelled with Obi Wan?

Perhaps. The vehicle was actually titled by the same title of this Anakin mini-rig, so it could be.
Black Spire Outpost- WIP

Very inspiring! Makes me want to get back into ge[…]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

:lol: LOL, no 2 gammoreans already. I woul[…]

Mimban Stormtrooper

Good point, I've noticed a figure stained before t[…]

Star Wars Hot Wheels

I love this line, because I can actually collect s[…]

Community fodder box...

Sure, I'll toss a few bucks in there. Canada shi[…]

Load the Barge!

Bib Fortuna (new sculpt) Tessek (new sculpt) […]