Era: 2008-Present

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By JediLjf
Wow, after not having been in the 'Star Wars' sort of mood for sometime I have to say coming back for a bit and seeing all these images of upcoming figures is fantastic. Especially Aayla Secura from this CW line, I'm really impressed with it more so than I was with the RotS figure, she has better articulation etc; which the RotS figure seriously lacked. :) I must buy for me.

I haven't been following the Second Season of CW either, but catching up on little bits here and there I really hope we'll get an Adi Gallia and Barriss Offee CW figure too, if Aayla Secura's figure is anything to judge by.

- JediLjF
By Paulskywalker
Anyone know whats with the Mace with hip and knee articulation and split Jango helmet and Kit with knees? Oh and the Commander Droid and camo AT RT driver which waves will these be in?

By YAK_Jayson
Nope not yet.
By stroebel83
is there more hasbro SW stuff coming or is this it???
By stroebel83
where was the xandu blood????? Cad Bane's ship
By YAK_Jayson
stroebel83 wrote:where was the xandu blood????? Cad Bane's ship

It didn't make an appearance but I'm betting well be seeing it at SDCC and at stores at virtually the same time. The same thing happened last year with the Corporate Alliance Tank Droid
By stroebel83
Sargent Fang wrote:okay, is it just me, or is obi-wan giving the peace symbol? We can call him the hippie obi-wan!

hippie-wan lol
Hey is that Vahndar Nebb's saber with Kit Fisto?
By YAK_Chewie
I have no idea about the sabers.

But that Rex really does look good. I don't think he has ankle articulation though, so that's a bit of a letdown. However, I might order a couple of these off ebay... with the top part of his helmet removed, he has a very KOTOR-Mando feel, which I dig.

:wink:
By Grimace
I wonder about that Mando helmet that Mace Windu comes with

I think that this may be the first figure we've seen from an episode we have not
I make stuff too!

Here's a group shot I took over the weekend; every[…]

The 16th Trial: Caverns of Death

Thanks for the preview feedback, might be able to […]

received my Klaatu figures from Hasbro Pulse today[…]

I agree she goes better with the theme. But I'm g[…]

TVC Skiff guard 3-pack

I only need Vedain out of this set, but I'm excit[…]

TVC 2019 Discussion

If they offer solid cases of the Stormtrooper, I g[…]

Retro Vintage Figures

These look fun. I have a lot of Vintage figures, […]