Era: 2008-Present

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Paulskywalker
Now i haven't got as far in the series as phase II Commander Fox yet, so the front page news was the first time i've seen him. But even i noticed straight away that he is missing the huge obvious white marking on his muzzle in the picture, how the hell does Hasbro miss such obvious things? Wheres the quality control from the start, surely the designers have an eye for detail or eyes??
By Paulskywalker
I thought that it looked realitic too, especially the helmet. I didn't realise it was CW's until i reaad the article.
By Paulskywalker
I've just seen pictures at RS of the back of Foxes packet and the figure figure photo has the white muzzle and looks so much better, so how did they forget to put it on the final figure??? Hopefully there is a running change or something to fix it.
By AaylaSecurasMan
Wow, you can tell that the CW line has taken a back seat not only in Hasbro's plans but in the collecting community by the amount of comments made in this section by Yakkers, I have to admit though that I am slowly loosing interest as well due to the pathetic and small "new" offering this year so far, I am only looking forward to get and extra Aayla in the new package and a Commander Fox, we'll see what SDCC brings.
By Rune Haako
GalacticHunter said Spider Maul is coming later this year!

I bet he replaced Krell.

Edit Correction, no Spider Maul, he's to big.

Abother Maul besides Battle Pack Maul though.
By Paulskywalker
A battle pack we already new about and the Mando shuttle eventually being realised, dead in the water!!
By darthmadonna
Rune Haako wrote:From GalacticHunter Twitter,

Hasbro knows Pong Krell's popularity with fans. Will find way to get him out there.

Yeah maybe they can sell him as an exclusive through Hector the scalper's van for 50 bucks. :lol:

TVC: 1) Barge window Weequay (why does this char[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Tree-R looks pretty cool. Looks like something yo[…]

John Morog Customs

Tree-R Ion cannon neck matchbox tank cast piece on[…]

Community fodder box...

Either way is fine with me. If the majority want […]

01. Saelt-Marae (Yak Face) (Jabba’s Palace) 02. B[…]

Battle of Crait 4-pk

Hopefully Hasbro got the message with this set. […]

Determine the final 3 spots for The Empire Strikes[…]

And the Winners are: 01. Admiral/Captain Piett 02[…]