Era: 2008-Present

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Did you get yours in the mail? Is he smashed are all his limbs there? OOh I need to check my mail. I am excited for this nerd of a figure and I do not know why. I think it is just that I am need of new Clone Wars figures and I am curious about how this battle mat/holder thing looks and works.
darthmadonna wrote:Did you get yours in the mail? Is he smashed are all his limbs there? OOh I need to check my mail. I am excited for this nerd of a figure and I do not know why. I think it is just that I am need of new Clone Wars figures and I am curious about how this battle mat/holder thing looks and works.

yes, it was delivered by the post office today

he is not smashed, and the boxes have held up very well
I believe that is due mostly to the box being stuffed full with the mat
all 3 of my boxes have minor dings and scuffs, but none of them were taped shut

I accidentally popped off his right hand as I was trying to remove his weapon
I heard it hit the worktable and it took me a minute to find it
whew!
probably past time to clean...

the mat comes folded into thirds
I think it's going to take some time for the folded areas to lay flat
the plastic is thick and I think it will hold up well
I think the battle background printed on is Ryloth
the handles have velcro on the inside to keep it closed and it works well
the case hold 20 figures in 4 rows of 5 across on a stark white background
each holding area is an expandable pocket
I spoke to Hasbro customer service about this, and i was told the following: Due to unexpected high demand of this mail in, the shipping was delayed by approximately 3 weeks. So instead of 8 weeks, it's roughly 11 weeks from when your check was cashed.

The lady was very nice, and even chatted about the various SW mail in promos with me for a minute. She told me that the Bric offer has actually had a higher demand than the vintage boba fett mail in, which she found odd since she believed Boba Fett to be the more popular character and the offer to be the more "collectible" of the mail in offers. I found this part of the conversation to be something out of the twilight zone, as i have never had any kind of rational conversation about starwars, or starwars toys, with a woman without her telling me it's stupid or i spend too much money on it.

Very surreal! :)

~marev
I'm surprised that Hasbro doesnt realize the demand for some of these characters - the Qui-gon set, Nahdar, Bric, and Boba are all popular. Its disappointing how many of these promos go to resellers though, because some people order 100+ only to sell them at a higher price, while collectors that ordered 1 have to wait for them to receive more.
RC 0379 Marev wrote:I spoke to Hasbro customer service about this, and i was told the following: Due to unexpected high demand of this mail in, the shipping was delayed by approximately 3 weeks. So instead of 8 weeks, it's roughly 11 weeks from when your check was cashed.

~marev

Well it's been 13 weeks for me since my check cashed. Still no Bric, I hope I get it this week.
And yes I got my 3 Brics last night. I believe that the value of this mailaway is very good, you get an exclusive cool figure and a great mat to play the game (which my son loves) and a great carrying/storage case. I may order more just for the mats so my son can store his CW figures with all their accessories. I have many UPCs still.
Community fodder box...

I don't know how heavy the box is. If it is light[…]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Here are a couple criminals types

Customs by Darth Cain

Those are some really nice customs. I especially l[…]

CorSec Emigration Officers stationed at Coronet […]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

Guards and their mini's

Custom by nighthawk

I had an extra Jaina so I made this. https://i.i[…]

Awesome, I certainly will enjoy that FO Stormtroop[…]