Era: 2008-Present

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

So if our check is cashed...we are good to go and just wait for Bric to come? I'm nervous about this because I used a photocopy of the form....Real forms from Grimace arrived today but I want to be sure that since they cashed my check, they'll honor that one too...anybody know the skinny on this?
Wasn't it said that Hasbro did not anticipate the demand for Bric and didn't they also actually run out of Nahdar Vebb? So what is with this answer they gave in a Q&A about future CW's mail aways??

"Due to lower response compared to the Vintage or Saga-focused mail-ins, it's unlikely that we'll be doing any more Clone Wars-focused mail-ins."

Why is it so many things do not make sense with Hasbro anymore?
Last edited by darthmadonna on Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
darthmadonna wrote:Wasn't it said that Hasbro did not anticipate the demand for Bric and didn't they also actually run out of Nahdar Vebb? So what is with this answer they gave in a Q&A about future CW's mail aways??

"Due to lower response compared to the Vintage or Saga-focused mail-ins, it's unlikely that we'll be doing any more Clone Wars-focused mail-ins."

Why is it so many thing do not make sense with Hasbro anymore?

When i think of Hasbro i think their an "arse from elbow" kind of people.
It seems to me that Clone Wars is kind of fizzling out. Hasbro is either trying their best to mishandle this line now or I suspect it was not the massive smash hit they claim it to be. Unfortunate as an "adult collector" (whom Hasbro loves to point out this line is not made for) I actually do enjoy it.
Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Blip is especially cool. I'll have to keep an eye[…]

Customs by Darth Cain

They look great. One can never have enough Mandos[…]

CorSec Emigration Officers stationed at Coronet […]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

Guards and their mini's

Community fodder box...

I don't have anything to contribute, but if it is[…]

Custom by nighthawk

I had an extra Jaina so I made this. https://i.i[…]

Awesome, I certainly will enjoy that FO Stormtroop[…]