Era: 2008-Present

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Paulskywalker
Jediinsider: Now that the season 2 finale for the Clone Wars animated series has come and gone, can you tell us if a new Boba Fett figure for Clone Wars will be released soon?

Hasbro: A new Clone Wars Boba Fett figure is in the works. However, it will be available only in a very special pack later this Fall…stay tuned for info that will be released at Celebration V

Is he coming with Slave 1 or maye it's special because it some sort of Boba Fett pack of figures?
By Drayco90
I hope it's with the Slave I, but I think it might come in a battle pack possibly with Bossk, Mace Windu, and/or Aurra Sing?
By YAK_Jayson
My guess he'll be in "Legacy of Boba Fett" 2 pack that we posted a couple weeks ago.
By Paulskywalker
If thats the case will it be a movie realistic adult Boba with him or a cartoon version hhmmm?
By Grimace
whatever it is, I hope it isn't an exclusive set

I don't want to drive all over the state just to find the stupid thing before the scalpers do
Consider SDCC offically spoiled - Sandtroopers scores first look at The Rise of Boba Fett Ultimate Battle Pack - including New Slave I, Mace Windu Jedi Starfighter, Boba Fett, Bossk, R8-B7, Mace Windu and Anakin Skywalker

Darth Kikinou wrote:Not bad, not bad! Is the Slave-1 a retooled one from the AOTC line? This pack seems like a bargain if it's 100$.

No, the Slave I is all new and about 50%-75% larger than any previous version.
Lindsey wrote:I'm not exactly sure why they're still using the current Mace, the new super articulated one would be better plus it actually has the broken jango helmet from the episode which makes it all the more relative :?

It's because the mold for the new SA version was already in use to recreate the new carded figure. Typically this happens because the factory that is producing one item (the UBP) is at a different location than the second item (the carded figure).
Wow wasn't expecting this, i thought it'd be just Slave 1 and Boba and that the Droid was from a another BP. Kinda cool and a nice attempt to get it into the same line as the AT AT, AT TE etc, wonder if they'll do the same when they eventually rerelease it as the OT Slave 1?

Edit: I didn't realise there were pictures of the actual product before replying, Slave 1 is nice, bigger more detailed and i like the prison cell, but i was hoping for something more on the inside and the back hatch to be big enough to open since it does in two movies and would have made sense to put in? Other than that it looks great.
Community fodder box...

Yes, it's stuff like that which I would like to ge[…]

I really want the Rio and Kesel guy! Val actually […]

Sy Snootles Bib Fortuna Droopy McCool Yarna D'al[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Oh yeah, I forgot the parts lists. The head of CT[…]

I just added pics of the 6" scaled resin part[…]

Cane Addis Velken tezeril Fozec Bib fortuna Ama[…]

John Morog Customs

Tree-R Ion cannon neck matchbox tank cast piece on[…]

Battle of Crait 4-pk

Hopefully Hasbro got the message with this set. […]