Era: 2008-Present

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Jayson
I might have an extra Grimace.... let me check.
By YAK_Jayson
YAK_Jayson wrote:I might have an extra Grimace.... let me check.

Edit: Yep, it's yours if you need/want it.
By AaylaSecurasMan
Grimace wrote:I still can't find Ahsoka CW 44 at retail, and now I can't even find it at HTS

what the...?

Yes, I hear you, I haven't seen her yet, if iy wasn't for a fellow local collector, I would still be looking for her. He snagged one for me at a wally about a month ago.
By Grimace
YAK_Jayson wrote:
YAK_Jayson wrote:I might have an extra Grimace.... let me check.

Edit: Yep, it's yours if you need/want it.

YES PLEASE!!!!

pm me so we can exchange info
By darthmadonna
I have only seen Ahsoka once. alter on I was able to find Anakin actually tons of him. Then those sold lightening fast. And just this week I found Wolfe and Aqua Droid.

I am loving the new character outfits for Anakin, Ahsoka, and Obi. But I am so geeked out over Wolfe. I know he is pretty much a repaint but I am so glad I found him! I think he is awesome. I have no idea why but yeah he is the best. The aqua droid was one I was looking forward to but now after playing with him , he is kinda lame.
By Grimace
only one Walmart has had any of this wave, and I've seen the remnants at least 3 times

I was lucky enough to find 3 Aqua Droids, 2 El-Les, Wolffe, Anakin, and Obi wan all at the same time

the only thing missing was the CW 44 Ahsoka
never seen it in the wild, but I see lots of Obi Wans, a few Anakins, El-Les and a lone Wolffe and Aqua Droid during my toyruns
when I recheck a week or so later, only Obi Wans and Anakins are left
By Paulskywalker
These have finally showed up at TRU here, got Anakin, Aqua Droid and El Les, and they were reduced to £5.99 which is nice. Sadly these must have hit th shelves, no Wolfee and Ashoka and there was only one El Les. Look good though can't wait to open them
Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

darthvlad: Great looking droids you keep cranki[…]

Community fodder box...

As posted above, Stocos28 is the next person techn[…]

Now this looks way better then Hasbro version! Suc[…]

Looks even better in natural light. But oh, man, w[…]

Ewok Love

Thanks, Joosk! brethupp custom ewok.jpg

Some of the wave one $12 ones are already demandin[…]

It is an awesome figure (that should have been in […]

Ah, that makes sense. I might always have her helm[…]