Era: 2008-Present

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Jayson
There is only one case assortment for this wave now but walmarts are receiving endcap shippers that are preloaded with new figures. Depending on how your store stocks the shelves/aisles, you might be seeing the result of employees just pulling the figures from the shippers and putting them on the pegs until they are full. My guess is that they are inadvertently grabbing multiple of some figures while skipping placing others all together.
By stroebel83
thanks jayson, i had no idea the end cap shipments were different. I really didn't want to think that someone was pulling all of a certain figure, but it makes sense that they are probably stocking what looks familiar or what looks "cool"
a much more understanding perspective
By rc-1207 Sev
This wave is turning up over here in Cali not that i collect much CW anymore but there are some :wink:
By darth_sidious
Jayson, that makes sense, both WMs I went to didnt have room for SW endcaps, so I guess they put as many as they could fit on the pegs (they were loaded to the max). One store clearly got several cases, because I saw 4 Anakins, the other store had 1 Anakin and nothing else. I just hope those Ahsoka figures make their way to the pegs if they havent already.
By Grimace
none of the WalMarts in my area have any endcaps or islands set up for the CW

I did see a Tranformers endcap, at the end of the Barbie aisle
:?
By botwt
I actually hated the looks of the new Anakin till I got him...he really isn't all that bad. The new Ahsoka I am going to have to fix her eyes, but think she will be pretty cool once the modification is complete.
By AaylaSecurasMan
botwt wrote:I actually hated the looks of the new Anakin till I got him...he really isn't all that bad. The new Ahsoka I am going to have to fix her eyes, but think she will be pretty cool once the modification is complete.

Post pictures when you're done please. I am being more selective on CW purchases this year. The TVC prices are making me do so :?
By botwt
AaylaSecurasMan wrote:
botwt wrote:I actually hated the looks of the new Anakin till I got him...he really isn't all that bad. The new Ahsoka I am going to have to fix her eyes, but think she will be pretty cool once the modification is complete.

Post pictures when you're done please. I am being more selective on CW purchases this year. The TVC prices are making me do so :?

Will do...she should be here by early next week and I can mod her the same day.
By YAK_Jayson
Received a couple cases of new Clone Wars figures today.

Anakin - Great sculpt except the head seems to be a step backward in terms of likeness
Ahsoka - Captured the "grown up" Ahsoka very well - love that they included both lightsabers and corresponding (unlit) hilts
El Les - Pure awesome. 'Nuff said.
Cmdr. Wolffe - one of the coolest head sculpts ever with the battle damaged face/eye and scowl.
Aqua Droid - Crap. The concept is there but the execute is sorely lacking.
By Grimace
I had some trouble keeping my aqua droids standing due to the weak knees

some white glue spread on the back of the joints with a toothpick will add some needed strength

I've used this techique on a few figures with loose joints and have been pleased with the results
By kiienace1952
I picked up Season 3 Ahsoka at m,y local Wal*Mart on Saturday. Now I'm trying to get my brother to get Season 3 Anakin off of Amazon.com
Ewok Love

Found this image out on the web thought I would pl[…]

Agreed, Disney is hurting the brand and retailers […]

Baron Yasto Attsmun p58 / Index p1

Hailing from the planet Listehol, Baron Yasto Att[…]

Yakfinities #71 - VOTE NOW

Actually, Undercover Jedi sounds like some kind of[…]

Can’t wait to see that list.

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Here's another entry of mine, a custom VENDOR SHOP[…]

New items alert!!! Now available is the conference[…]

Funny how little I care about 6" figures bein[…]