Era: 2008-Present

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By combatJedi
Grimace wrote:I had some trouble keeping my aqua droids standing due to the weak knees

some white glue spread on the back of the joints with a toothpick will add some needed strength

I've used this techique on a few figures with loose joints and have been pleased with the results

I will have to keep this in mind when I get mine in.
By combatJedi
kiienace1952 wrote:I picked up Season 3 Ahsoka at m,y local Wal*Mart on Saturday. Now I'm trying to get my brother to get Season 3 Anakin off of Amazon.com

I am just hoping its not a one and done deal.
By kiienace1952
combatJedi wrote:
kiienace1952 wrote:I picked up Season 3 Ahsoka at m,y local Wal*Mart on Saturday. Now I'm trying to get my brother to get Season 3 Anakin off of Amazon.com

What Do You Mean?
By combatJedi
kiienace1952 wrote:
combatJedi wrote:

What Do You Mean?

If you recall Target's displays, after that they didn't refill the pegs with new stuff...well at least in my area.
By darth_sidious
I noticed the same thing with the new CW waves this year at the WM close to me, they stocked wave 1 heavily, with about 4-5 cases and then went straight to wave 2 with 4-5 cases, no single case restocks in the middle that I noticed. Luckily I found both waves, but I'd hate to have a situation where they stock a wave once, and if you miss it, you're out of luck...
By botwt
AaylaSecurasMan wrote:
botwt wrote:I actually hated the looks of the new Anakin till I got him...he really isn't all that bad. The new Ahsoka I am going to have to fix her eyes, but think she will be pretty cool once the modification is complete.

Post pictures when you're done please. I am being more selective on CW purchases this year. The TVC prices are making me do so :?

Here is my Ahsoka with fixed eyes AaylaSecurasMan. :D

http://botwtswfigures.wordpress.com/2011/03/19/clone-wars-ahsoka-cw44/
By Grimace
only one WalMart store in my area has had the wave 2 figures and Ahsoka was not among them

I can't believe that someone bought 6 Ahsokas and left all the Wolffes behind
By combatJedi
Grimace wrote:only one WalMart store in my area has had the wave 2 figures and Ahsoka was not among them

I can't believe that someone bought 6 Ahsokas and left all the Wolffes behind

Well, hopefully you picked them up :lol:
By kiienace1952
rc-1207 Sev wrote:Most likely :wink:

thanks i feel special now the only reason(s) i left is because i took interest in a lot more stuff like Transformers Prime, and Young Justice and G.I. Joe Renegades so I've been really busy but I'm back now
By kiienace1952
rc-1207 Sev wrote:Hey its good to see you back on man :wink:

hanks i feel special now the only reason(s) i left is because i took interest in a lot more stuff like Transformers Prime, and Young Justice and G.I. Joe Renegades so I've been really busy but I'm back now
Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Following its moral dilemma of being unable to reb[…]

G0-T0 p55 / Index p1

Following its moral dilemma of being unable to reb[…]

Community fodder box...

I don't know how heavy the box is. If it is light[…]

Customs by Darth Cain

Those are some really nice customs. I especially l[…]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

Guards and their mini's

Custom by nighthawk

I had an extra Jaina so I made this. https://i.i[…]