Era: 2008-Present

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Eopie Herder
Here they are....

It's not all of them, but enough to covey the figure. Don't like the coloring, but I did however think that the design of the knife in his back tattoos was a nice touch...a little foreshadowing of him getting betrayed by Ventress.
By Paulskywalker
I think its fantastic and could pass for realistic, maybe the colouring is preproduction. I thought the missle for the play version of his staff was a sword at first, i thought i don't remember that?

Chewie, it mentions this is one of two figures of him coming so i'd guess the other is fully dressed and includes a sabre.
By YAK_Jayson
Rune Haako wrote:Way to yellow...

I'll reserve judgement on the colors until we see official product photography of him. I'm sure the lighting and color correction applied to these first look images are not representative of the true color.
By AaylaSecurasMan
I'll wait for the updated version, hasbro has been updated the figures (Fisto, Mace, Bane, etc.) so there will be a better coming for sure.
By Paulskywalker
Grimace wrote:if the character in the show has lots of yellow, that is good for Hasbro

Ha ha yeah what we don't realise is that figure is white! :lol:
By MisterPL
I'll have to check style guides images of the character because I don't remember him being quite this yellow in the CG renderings. I'm a little disappointed he doesn't have articulated ankles. With a character this dynamic, Hasbro should go all out. Still an impressive sculpt. Looks like they got the scale right.
By LadyIrithyl
He doesn't look that bad. I'll get one of course, probably to use as a reference. But still it means I'll be getting one.

Awesome, I certainly will enjoy that FO Stormtroop[…]

Raylen and I were on the galaxy of toys podcast th[…]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

Found and purchased one of these bad boys at a Tar[…]

Rebolt w/ Corellian Hound

Completely agree! Really dig this set. I hope to[…]

My AT-DT's came in yesterday from https://megalopo[…]

ImperialOfficer's customs

They all look great! I was thinking the other day […]

Found these two FINALLY today! Sent one off to YAK[…]

Walmart and TVC

Jodo do you know if those stores made space for T[…]