Era: 2008-Present

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

The price better come down, whats their excuse for dropping another figure i wonder?

Good set though, Fives, Echo and Yellow all good choices.
By MisterPL
I'd rather have three strong figures like this than one more that's forced (like another Rex or Kenobi). I hope this set sells well enough to prove that not all Battle Packs need main characters as anchors.

And yes, I'm expecting the price to drop just a wee bit. Not enough to keep us from griping but given the price of fuel lately, this isn't exactly a shock.

What I WOULD like to see is smaller packaging. I know Hasbro doesn't want to lose retail space but they'd save a bit on shipping if they reduced the size of that box.
By Grimace
these are the same boxes that held the 4 figures for all the Target exclusive sets, and the box was too big for them then

I was looking at the battle packs with the DVDs today and it looked like the boxes had plenty of room for a 5th figure
now that it's down to 3, these easily could have been put on a card

I know it wont happen soon, but I will be glad to see the game promo come to an end
I must have 50 dice by now
By MisterPL
I have to say my favorite pack-ins were the Force Files. Anything that gives me info on the character is appreciated. And stands are always welcome. (I definitely won't miss the dice.)
The pack ins i liked were the environmental stands, except Hasbro ball'sed them up by making them impossible to be used substantially.
By MisterPL
Have you noticed the price of fuel lately? Any price increase has to be tied to that. Not only are the figures made from petroleum byproducts but they're shipped from overseas. Rather than increase the price in an economy where unemployment is still around 10% and people have less disposable income, manufacturers "de-content."
MisterPL wrote:Have you noticed the price of fuel lately? Any price increase has to be tied to that. Not only are the figures made from petroleum byproducts but they're shipped from overseas. Rather than increase the price in an economy where unemployment is still around 10% and people have less disposable income, manufacturers "de-content."

They can use the price of fuel excuse when the bosses have had a pay cut and fore gone their bonuses. :roll:
Yakfinities #71 - ideas phase

So far, I think I would vote for either Desert (Fi[…]

Bodhi Rook is the only one that I hope they make. […]

1 K-2SO 2 Chirrut Imwe 3 Baze Malbus 4 Bodhi Rook […]

Wow! Looks great by far, I'm anticipating the fina[…]

Triple Zero looks great - really cool. Thanks![…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

0-0-0.JPG 0-0-0 (Doctor Aphra comics) 0-0-0, o[…]

Determine the final spot for The Black Series: The[…]

Results! 01. Paige Tico 02. Lt. Kaydel Ko Connix […]